British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

copper123

Stranger Than Strange

A man with a cow slurry fetish has been jailed for five years after threatening to kill a family who tried to stop him targeting their farm.

David Truscott, 44, repeatedly rolled around naked in cow slurry and developed an obsession with a farm in Redruth, Cornwall.

Exeter Crown Court heard that Truscott, formerly of Camborne, Cornwall, targeted the property for eight years.

Last year he admitted making threats to kill and also damage property.

Calf killed

The court heard that he initially removed cow pats from the farm but his behaviour escalated, with Truscott regularly entering the farm to perform a sex act in slurry.

The court was told he then decided to exact revenge on the owners when they erected bollards and removed slurry from their farm in a bid to deter him.

Truscott, who was jailed in 2005, 2009 and 2011 for his actions at the property, repeatedly set fire to their shed, tractor, enclosures and hay - killing a calf in one blaze.

On Friday he was handed an extended sentence of 10 years following psychiatric reports.

Judge Philip Wassall said Truscott, who has autism spectrum disorder, would spend the first five years of his prison sentence receiving hospital treatment.

He will serve an extended licence period of five years on release from prison.

The judge also imposed an extended restraining order to keep him away from the farm.

Well, that gives a whole new meaning to 'a roll in the hay'...

"a turd in the hand is worth three under the bush. " he said cheerfully as two police officers dragged him to his cell

Edited by copper123

Its not jail he needs, its the local mental ward plus probably a shower

That, for some reason got me thinking about some of the weird American state and City laws and so googled them.

This one is a beauty, in the state of Iowa in a town called Fort Madison

The fire department is required to practice fire fighting for fifteen minutes before attending a fire.

This is probably to make sure the fire has took hold properly and the Risk of Death is imminent lol. I heard of one along the Lines of that its legal in a certain state to have Sex with a cow, now that is deep shit lol.

Bob (rlc) surely you know of a couple in Indiana

Lol, i doubt i'd ever move to Florida then, apparently this is a law

Oral sex is illegal. (So is shooting people)

Edited by azda

Must remember to check in Private Eye's 'Funny Old World' to see if they picked up on it. There's nowt so strange as folk. That's better than the one they had a short time ago about the guy in Harlow who went shopping in the local supermarket dressed in full nazi regalia claiming it helped him to overcome his mental health problems after he had a vasectomy in 2006. The cartoon of Hitler goose-stepping with a shopping basket was very well done. :)

Must remember to check in Private Eye's 'Funny Old World' to see if they picked up on it. There's nowt so strange as folk. That's better than the one they had a short time ago about the guy in Harlow who went shopping in the local supermarket dressed in full nazi regalia claiming it helped him to overcome his mental health problems after he had a vasectomy in 2006. The cartoon of Hitler goose-stepping with a shopping basket was very well done. :)

Sounds more like the chap here in Cambridge who was asked to leave a supermarket 'Some people turn to God, I turned to Adolf Hitler' says Paul Dutton, the Cambridge man who wore Nazi SS uniform to go shopping at Asda

"He said he uses the outfit to try to distance himself as he does not like having people around him" but yet will happily let journalists in his house so the public can view him and walks around in dress that will attract everyone's attention. It's a shame more hasn't been done to help this chap with his issues.

That's the one. I couldn't find the back issue to check the detail. Stranger than fiction.

Well, that gives a whole new meaning to 'a roll in the hay'.

I bet he didn't come out smelling of roses

Hahaha - that's absolutely nothing compared to the antics of Keith Moon and Vivian Stanshall : Moonie would dress up as a nun and go walking down Oxford Street on a Saturday. Stanshall would dress up as an SS Officer and go cruising along Oxford Street in a 1940s car. When he spotted Moon, he would leap from the car and drag Moonie-the-nun kicking and screaming into the car, much to the bemusement of bystanders. I only wish they'd got it badly wrong one day and kidnapped a real nun by mistake. :D

I kinda like the way he graduated from cow pats to slurry - a thing that some folks (like normal ones) go from say older women to younger girls.

You could say he started on the hard stuff

Somehow i am sure keith moon would not made a very convincing nun

Somehow i am sure keith moon would not made a very convincing nun

He was very baby-faced was our Keith. I reckon once kitted out to the 9s in wimple and head-dress and the works, no-one would have been any the wiser. After all, nuns aren't people you stare at wondering if they're famous rock drummers, are they? :D

There's a famous photo of Keith in full nun regalia looking far from baby faced. Two days beard growth and a fine, fine doobie clamped firmly in his teeth.

Viv Stanshall is in the background wearing lederhosen. A youngish me is on the right of the shot p***ing myself laughing. It was taken at a pub in SW1, possibly the Antelope.

There's a famous photo of Keith in full nun regalia looking far from baby faced. Two days beard growth and a fine, fine doobie clamped firmly in his teeth.

Viv Stanshall is in the background wearing lederhosen. A youngish me is on the right of the shot p***ing myself laughing. It was taken at a pub in SW1, possibly the Antelope.

Can you post it, or PM me a link to it e.g. on Dropbox? I'd love to see that!

I'll see if my sis still has a copy.

• Like 1

Swedish police hunting man who loves bikes a bit too much

by John Stevenson June 25, 2013

Man%20filmed%20having%20sex%20with%20a%2

Man filmed having sex with a bike YouTube.png

Annoyed at someone interfering with his bike, a Swedish man has caught a bizarre bike fetishist red-handed.

Per Edstrom got fed up that someone kept puncturing his tyres and set up a CCTV camera to try and catch the culprit.

What he got was footage of a hooded man holding a piece of paper, getting intimate with the bike. The miscreant stands over the rear wheel of the bike, punctures the tyre and then masturbates as it deflates.

Police in Osterlund are looking for the velophile and believe there may be a link to a series of crimes in the area in 2007. A 35-year-old man was arrested back then for allegedly slashing the tyres of 20 bikes, before masturbating over their saddles.

Mr Edstrom says he is willing to forgive the man, but just wants him to leave his bike alone. “I am not scared of him, just irritated over all the punctures I have had to fix,” said Edstrom. “This man is probably completely harmless, bicycles are just his thing.”

The video is frankly a bit ‘ew’ for a family website, although there’s no nudity involved. If you feel you must, you can watch it on YouTube.

Unusual as this story is, it’s not the first instance of human-bicycle sexual relations. Earlier this year, Danish police were seeking a man who repeatedly masturbated on a women’s saddle while her bike was parked at a train station.

And lest we think this is a peculiarly Scandinavian kink, in 2007 a Scottish man was sentenced to three years’ probation after being caught having sex with his own bike.

WTF!!!!!

And i thought the most popular bike in the country was Katie Price

He'd do it more often apparently, but he tyres rather easily...

Obviously a real sadd(l)o...

He's a bi-sick-le freak...

Have the police got anyone in the frame for it?

Does he use a condom, or a puncture repair kit?

What kind of bikes does he go for? Mounting bikes, apparently...

BMX = Bicycle Masturbation seX

He volunteers as a bicycle pump...

• Like 1

LMAO Peck :lol: Did you think up all of those?

-

-

-

-

-

At least he doesn't charge.. otherwise he would just be peddling his services.. ;)

LMAO Peck :lol: Did you think up all of those?

-

-

-

-

-

At least he doesn't charge.. otherwise he would just be peddling his services.. ;)

Guilty as charged :)

• Like 1