British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Nordle11

Slabbed Coins

Love Kenmore Peter, hoping to have 10 days there next year as they now have some lodges on the grounds of Taymouth Castle.

In the early 80's me and 9 other English lads had the run of Taymouth Castle (rich pals ehh :) )

We partied hard...fished the Tay and generally ladded.

Apparently I nearly shot the gillie whilst staggering down to the Tay with a bottle of speyside in one hand and a gun in the other....he wanted to call the polleece...after a few nips he was fine.

When you get a castle in your early 20's the world is your lobster ;)

We had some German tourists who wanted to see the castle....We introduced them to the PEENES of the castle who had a toilet roll on his belt...good memories.

In the early 80's me and 9 other English lads had the run of Taymouth Castle (rich pals ehh :) )

We partied hard...fished the Tay and generally ladded.

Apparently I nearly shot the gillie whilst staggering down to the Tay with a bottle of speyside in one hand and a gun in the other....he wanted to call the polleece...after a few nips he was fine.

When you get a castle in your early 20's the world is your lobster ;)

We had some German tourists who wanted to see the castle....We introduced them to the PEENES of the castle who had a toilet roll on his belt...good memories.

Bit of a dickhead, was he? B)

Peck we hooted larger than an owl can fart in a watneys party 7..

• Like 1