British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

azda

St. James Auction Catalogue Now Online

It appears to be just the Gold and banknotes at the mo

Edited by azda

The two catalogues above were available at the Midland on Sunday, the other one will be out shortly.

Fell off my chair. All of the great Australian sovereign rarities . Wow ! Type 0ne Adelaide Pound in really good nick, 1920 Sydney Mint, 1855 fully brilliant ... Where did they come from?

Edited by Nicholas

I believe the 1920S Soveriegn is Aussies rarest coin...

A lot of sovereigns out there in the last little while...I have sometimes wondered if some such as the 1920 S, or especially the 1917 London are not just a bit overhyped and that there may be more out there than recognised - maybe not a lot more but another here or there?

Yes, it's very common practice to feign rarity in the marketplace by controlling and limiting market output on many coins. But not this Lot.