British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Rob

Why Am I Only Seeing Half The Forum?

I'm not getting what I used to before we had a speed upgrade done today by BT. eg. I have Lots of British, Enquiries about British, Members only and Rotographic research only. Coin software and oo er mm have gone. Ideas anyone? The bottom half is not quite a full forum either.

I'm not getting what I used to before we had a speed upgrade done today by BT. eg. I have Lots of British, Enquiries about British, Members only and Rotographic research only. Coin software and oo er mm have gone. Ideas anyone? The bottom half is not quite a full forum either.

I think Chris and the Admins are 'administrating' this evening Rob, merging some forums, creating new ones, etc, that may be all it is?

Peck's been on the cider tonight, you haven't yourself travelled southwards these past days and returned home well supplied by any chance?

I've had your forum view myself on occasions, but it's only ever been momentary, and something I've never understood or resolved, however, before it's returned to normal!

Yes, that's right, I'm merging some things to make it a bit simpler. Have also added a few new ones, e.g. the separate area for For Sale/Wanted and a TPG sub forum. Everything is still here, just (in some cases) in a different place.

The top 2 and Ooo err, hmm are now all in the top forum.

The Rotographic related posts are all in one area without separate, largely unused areas.

If there's anything you can't find, let me know.

I'm assuming that Chris (who was on earlier) has rearranged it!

Oh yeah. He just said that! :lol:

Edited by TomGoodheart

Ah that explains it - I've had a post go missing this evening, and also seen a two-weeks' old topic appear in New Content, when there isn't any.

Did you remove the forum that only some of us can see? I can't see it.

The members only bit? It's still there and visible just to members. Should be the 2nd one down. See it?

yup i see it

On my radar!

Can't say whether it's viewable by non-members, however!

If I swear a lot, you can blow me out and then I can tell you, if that helps? :)

Stuart.............Dundee booked for the 25th June for a week

Edited by azda

Stuart.............Dundee booked for the 25th June for a week

I'll dig the diary out and speak to Kev tomorrow! :)