British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
mhcoins

York Coin Fair

Good Morning

Is anyone else attending tomorrows York Coin Fair?

Sadly, not me. But next week I shall be interested to see if any new stock turns up on dealers lists.

Who knows? Maybe a few nice but long-forgotten Chas I shillings might appear across the tables ... he says hopefully!

:P

To far for me. Anyone attending the Munich coin fair?

Sorely tempted.

I'm sure the Friday will be the better of the 2 days.

Sorely tempted.

I'm sure the Friday will be the better of the 2 days.

Agree on both counts.

Alan, I'll be there as usual!! Are u on the upper or lower tier??

Hi Neil Just there this time as a collector hoping to find a few bits and pieces. I'll come and find you and introduce myself.

Alan, excellent we are on the upper level!! You should exhibit I always find it a good show!!

Too far for me, unfortunately. Is it much better than the London (Bloomsbury) fairs? I found the last one of those very disappointing. Coinex was much better.

IMO yes. Its on a much larger scale than the Bloomsbury fair and its one of the BIG coin events of the calendar year.

Yes, I know nobody is likely to be home from York yet. But I'll be interested in any impressions when you are.

Prices? What's doing well and what's not? Well attended? New stock, or the same doing the rounds?