British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

azda

Has Predecimal Got An Apple Problem

Well that's just utter *&££&!%( isn't it!

Have replaced the main infected file and my super hosting chap is looking into it.

They seem to like this site, and I thought we were just geeks

Speak for yourself Dave. I'm a sophisticated coin re-ownership agent.

Should be ok now. Is it?

Aye working again

I was able to get on all day. In the end I made a post to check if the forum was down, but as you can see was able to do this. What stops working? Access point = login name and password?

Are you using a device which accesses the mobile version of the board, Rob. The 'normal' version has always been ok. Initially the problem with the mobile version was it's replacement with 'Russian' gobbledygook, then just that some graphics were missing. All ok now though.