British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Coinery

Emails!

I'm guessing I must have knocked something by accident, as I'm now receiving numerous emails of postings on the forum!

Any ideas how to switch those type of alerts off, I can't see a way?

When you go into an area, say 'members only', on the page to the right of the advertisement banner, there is a 'follow this topic and receive notifications' possibly you clicked that? You also get it on the topic pages in the same place.

I'm guessing I must have knocked something by accident, as I'm now receiving numerous emails of postings on the forum!

Any ideas how to switch those type of alerts off, I can't see a way?

Click your name (top right) and choose "My settings". In the Settings page, on the left, click "Notification options". As below, make sure that under "Topics and posts" you have the "notification frequency" set to "None". That should do it?

• Send me news and information

Enabling this option will add you to our mailing list. You can unsubscribe at any time.

Not all notification methods may be available for all notification events.

Notification List Email Topics & Posts

Auto follow topics I reply to. Notification frequency: None Immediate Offline Daily Digest Weekly Digest

Pah! My paste of the relevant page added it as a picture and it looked just as it does when you're there. When I clicked 'Add post', it "converted" the picture to that mess above. :angry:

Edited by Peckris