British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
RLC35

Ancient Coin Auction

I thought some of you Ancient guys might be interested in this. This is a Dealer in New York State, that does his own auctions....

Hi

Auction 90 will close 2/11 -- 458 lots, mostly UNRESERVED, ancient & early
coins, mostly good stuff; including some group lots, literature, and fixed price
items.

Catalog, with pictures, at:

http://www.fsrcoin.com/a.html

Early bidding always appreciated.

Lately when examining realizations in other auctions, to keep up my card file,
it was especially time consuming because so many high prices were noteworthy.
I've also been looking at eBay and it's almost impossible to buy anything decent
at a reasonable price. Frankly this makes an auction like mine an exceptional
buying opportunity -- I only wish I could bid in it myself!!

I will be at the NY coin show Thursday and Friday.

Best regards
Frank S. Robinson

2nd November - what's the rush? :D

LOL!...Make that Feb 11th......not military time.

I knew that! but I can never resist having a pop at the totally illogical US date format :D

I knew that! but I can never resist having a pop at the totally illogical US date format :D

Amazes me that it doesn't cause constant confusion for the first 12 days of every month, since some use month/day and others (and internationally) use day/month!

I've also been looking at eBay and it's almost impossible to buy anything decent
at a reasonable price.

at a reasonable price.

Interesting ... genuine newbie coinie, or one of they new 'smartbots'? I suppose it wouldn't be too difficult to find a forum where eBay is mentioned a lot, then send in the bots with a suitably general bland comment that no-one could dispute.

Maybe, Peck, I'd certainly create a more intelligent and likely post if I was botting for a living...maybe this is a better bot, than your average botter?

Come forth and seek our sincere apologies if we're wrong!

Maybe, Peck, I'd certainly create a more intelligent and likely post if I was botting for a living...maybe this is a better bot, than your average botter?

Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. But the butter Betty bought was bitter! So Betty bought another bit of butter, better than the bit of butter Betty bought before. :)

Betty Botter bought a bit of butter. But the butter Betty bought was bitter! So Betty bought another bit of butter, better than the bit of butter Betty bought before. :)
You're wasted! No, I mean you're wasted! :)

Ok, I will come clean, I am actually a bot - a SpamMaster 3000TM. And one of my advanced functions is to generate random tongue-twisters on web sites, based on key words - this one was triggered by Coinery's use of the word 'botter'.

Ok, I will come clean, I am actually a bot - a SpamMaster 3000TM. And one of my advanced functions is to generate random tongue-twisters on web sites, based on key words - this one was triggered by Coinery's use of the word 'botter'.
You can't beat a better bit of botter! :)

An altogether better bot, I'd bet. :D

And if not, I apologise for blocking your account armia.

The standard of post in this forum is very high. I've learned a lot here.

:D

• Haha 1

The standard of post in this forum is very high. I've learned a lot here.

:D

Sure you mean 'waisted', after eating all that butter! :)