British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

johncash

Coin To Sell

or and ps lol i dont sell on ebay and i keep the ones i like

im not mate i worked on a farm years a go i no a lot of farmers iv even got 2 horses on a medieval site im aloud to go on on Monday just coz the hays been out bad weather i have a other 3 sites that i go on aloud on them all i work online a lot it gaves me loads of time to do my hobby thats why i find a lot and it helps the detecter i use lol

Maybe your name puts me off...Treasure hunter?

Our window cleaner knew I liked coins so he brought me a few to ID.

He is a night hawker

He now has the books and researches the coins.

Sunday afternoons are booked up.At least he is putting a bloody good collection together.

It doesn't end up on ebay.

ps i don't use fakebay and i dont sell them all i still keep some the ones i like lol

Wheres Peckris, he needs to go throo the speling on tis thed

no I downt hav enny problam I don't no enny more than the nex man abowt tings like speling

What happened to the Edward I thread? Go to a coin fair for the day and it disappears. I was rather perturbed about the use of York Coins (currently run by Antony Wilson) and STH's spelling. Has it been kicked into touch?

What happened to the Edward I thread? Go to a coin fair for the day and it disappears. I was rather perturbed about the use of York Coins (currently run by Antony Wilson) and STH's spelling. Has it been kicked into touch?

Yes, pretty much. Mr STH is going to let us all know when he has a finished website that doesn't use pinched pictures and has settled on a new domain name. I removed the thread on request of STH so that google doesn't index it before it's done.

• Like 1

Yes, pretty much. Mr STH is going to let us all know when he has a finished website that doesn't use pinched pictures and has settled on a new domain name. I removed the thread on request of STH so that google doesn't index it before it's done.

the name of the site is changed to Northumbria coins no were on the site says york coins now just need the pics sorted regards

the name of the site is changed to Northumbria coins no were on the site says york coins now just need the pics sorted regards

ps york-coins.tk will never be seo ed or put in google it was just a test domain so Antony Wilson will be happy about that regards

no I downt hav enny problam I don't no enny more than the nex man abowt tings like speling

lol im not this bad at lest im under stud well sort of

Satire, surely? :D

Is this some sort of situationist art scam? :ph34r:

Is this some sort of situationist art scam? :ph34r:

My thoughts entirely!