British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Hussulo

Having A Clear Out. Everything Must Go! Over 30 Fantastic Coins St

Here is the link to my ebay auctions:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/prestigenumismatics/m.html

come and grab a bargain.

Lots include:

Japan 1832 -1858 2 Shu gold coin
Roman Denarius
1816 George III Shilling. NGC MS 62 coin
Sasanian Kingdom Khusro II AR drachm
1891 Victoria, Hong Kong 5 cents. PCGS MS61 rainbow toning. AMAZING!
Canada 1905 NGC MS63 and 1902 small H, 5 cents, ANACS MS62
THRACE CHERRONESOS AR HEMIDRACHM Circa 400-350 BC
Medals
Shipwrecked gold and copper
Peidforts
Etc...

Nice coins Hus apart from the 2 toners (we had a bit of a debate on AT...here,PCGS & COINCOM)

A nice selection there.

Lol, lets not go there Peter, but agree with Peter, nice slabbed shilling there and the 5 cents

:) Well I'm not planning to restart any dicussions on tonning as there have been many and I'm sure there will be many more. All I will say is that when it comes to toning and how coins have been stored, everyone has there own ideas on the level of exceptability and how much of a push if any constitutes articfical toning (thinking of coins stored in manila envelopes to velvet pouches or left on a window sill rather then backing in the oven etc..). All I will say is I quite like the colour (it's my avatar picture) and I purchased it like that already slabbed. Having said that I expect it to do well and sell to a US buyer.

:) Well I'm not planning to restart any dicussions on tonning as there have been many and I'm sure there will be many more. All I will say is that when it comes to toning and how coins have been stored, everyone has there own ideas on the level of exceptability and how much of a push if any constitutes articfical toning (thinking of coins stored in manila envelopes to velvet pouches or left on a window sill rather then backing in the oven etc..). All I will say is I quite like the colour (it's my avatar picture) and I purchased it like that already slabbed. Having said that I expect it to do well and sell to a US buyer.

Ebay has been (in my opinion) pretty poor of late, so don't hold your breath Huss, its a buyers market right now, not a sellers

Ebay has been (in my opinion) pretty poor of late, so don't hold your breath Huss, its a buyers market right now, not a sellers

Very true azda but I'm shutting down the coin dealership business (Prestige Numismatics Ltd). I'm just to busy in my new job to give it the attention it need so I need to sell all my stock before the end of my financial tax year which is January.

Very true azda but I'm shutting down the coin dealership business (Prestige Numismatics Ltd). I'm just to busy in my new job to give it the attention it need so I need to sell all my stock before the end of my financial tax year which is January.

Any interesting pennies, Hus? You can pm me.

Any interesting pennies, Hus? You can pm me.

I'm afraid not. Everything I do have left is listed on ebay. I'm not saying I'm out of buying and selling coins all together but I won't be doing it as a ltd company as by the time you pay for accountants each year its hard to turn over much of a profit each year on my budget and timeframe. I'm just going to stick to developing CoinsGB and perhaps tinkering with other websites when I find time. Although I will still maintain my interest in coins and will be around the forums as well.

Aaaargh. I was so busy I missed the item I was watching. And it went for £10 less than I was prepared to pay too. :( (Kicks self around kitchen).

Some good deals had. Some of the items went for less then I was hoping but I'm quite happy to have pretty much cleared my stock. Now I have to get all my books up to date before I submit them to the accountant (the boring part). I also stand corected, the slabbed Hong Kong 5 cents went to a buyer in London.

Looking through some drawers I have also just found a 1951 Penny if anyones looking for one? I paid £45 for it sometime back but happy to let it go for £40 and I'll throw in recorded delivery to the UK. I would grade it UNC but toned (a nice originbal toning with no distracting spots). Happy to supply a picture if anyone wants.

Sign in to follow this