British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Gary D

One For You Hammered Types

Bugger, its Vol 1 i want

Bugger, its Vol 1 i want

One of several on Ebay

Got that on watch David. He had it listed for £45 a while back so i'm not going to pay that anount for it. Thanks anyway.

Got that on watch David. He had it listed for £45 a while back so i'm not going to pay that anount for it. Thanks anyway.

Why don't you message him and offer him £45 for one, nothing to lose!

I think Spinks is as good for Tudor at least!

It's a little more useful pre-that, not much though, as you still have to rely on more specific texts for full provenance!

Got my North 1 from the Midland Fair.

Immaculate & £10 :)

Hi Dave i hope the link works but is this the book you are looking for

http://www.galata.co.uk/store.asp?storeAction=showDetail&stockID=2083&stockMasterCategoriesID=8

ski

Aye it is Ski. Thanks, will have to get my buddy to purchase it from the UK as i'm going over in a few weeks and can Save a bit on the postagggggge being the Scotsman that i am ;)

http://www.galata.co.uk/store.asp?storeAction=showDetail&stockID=2083&stockMasterCategoriesID=8

ski

Aye it is Ski. Thanks, will have to get my buddy to purchase it from the UK as i'm going over in a few weeks and can Save a bit on the postagggggge being the Scotsman that i am ;)

Do you have a copy of Brooker Dave? A nice reference book if you're getting into Charles I coinage. Plus Michael Sharp's BNJ article of course.

I'm looking for North 2. Galata out of stock. Others don't ship to oz..any ideas?

ski

Do you have a copy of Brooker Dave? A nice reference book if you're getting into Charles I coinage. Plus Michael Sharp's BNJ article of course.

I have Brooker but not Michael Sharp 's article

I'm looking for North 2. Galata out of stock. Others don't ship to oz..any ideas?

You obviously have'nt read the topic closely Nicholas. The link at the beginning is a North Vol 2 on ebay and they post worldwide they say

I saw this one. I'd like a new copy.