British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

rpeddie

Cgs Rejects/coins Not Worth Paying To Grade

27 minutes ago, Peter said:

Not money well spent Pete.If you don't know your subject don't buy them.

Good advice Peter your right.......and i dont :)

• Like 1

I must say if I was going to buy a crown it would be from Chris or equally approved dealer. Trouble is I can snitch around and buy decent farthings for a pittance (and the occasional penny, half penny) my 1870 1d I recently bought has been on my sofa arm for a few days and moves me to a big smile £15.99 well spent...My 82 year old mum gets it.When I show her my coins I have bought with her Xmas/Birthday money she gets it completely from fine silver issue hammered to Bury pennies...keeps me happy.

Peter i can relate to that.

I spent almost every day with my grandma for months untill she passed away a few months ago at 102.

She was always interested in coins i had bought and used to enjoy showing them her .

Although as she said ...pitty you didnt no (such a person)he worked at the bank and always used to keep the best :)

Edited by PWA 1967

102 bloody hell.Black pudding from NW markets must be the secret.My Mum is sharper than a new pin...she still gives a clip around the ear when I deserve it. All I have to do is buy a Cromer Crab from the local market and she is like putty.Sorry to hear about your Grandma...she must of been a wonderful person.

Mums ham sandwiches with mustard are addictive as my daughters will vouch for.