British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Geordie582

Sterling Copies Book

I've just bought this great, and comprehensive, book on the long line of Continental Sterling Copies of English coinage. Pricey but well worth it!

Sterling Imitations of Edwardian Type by N.J.Mayhew (of course!) The Royal Numismatic Society.

Not Rotographic production for which I apologise. It really is helping me!

It's a lot down to Rob that I have begun to appreciate the benefits of a decent library of reference material.

While often not cheap (due to having been published some time ago, being out of print, or just in demand) I suspect there's always scope to learn from someone with a bit more expertise.

I agree Rob has always been a big influence on my library which is steadily growing

Me to, especially old auction catalogues, picked up a few Major sales ones.

I love my humble library but finding good reference books at an affordable price is like looking for the lost grail! So when I spied this I had to have it! (even though it meant foregoing a couple of coins) ;):D

Edited by Geordie582

Nice buy G!

You can definitely add me to the list of the R P Coins literary fan club!