British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
azda

New Look forum

Certainly liking the new smooth look Forum. I can even post from the ipad now with the ip board app, previously everytime i wanted to reply from there it would kick me out. Maybe just Need to add a few more Smiley Emoticons such as drool etc and we're onto a winner.

Ich druck dir die Daume

Cool! .. though I'm still getting a cross scripting warning.

Hmmm, copy the URL from the browser bar when you get this so-called 'cross scripting' problem. When I first come to the page it seems to point me at british-coins.com/forum instead of predecimal.com/forum but it soon seems to right itself.

Does anyone else get a cross scripting error or ever see british-coins.com in the browser bar?

Not I.

Hmmm, copy the URL from the browser bar when you get this so-called 'cross scripting' problem. When I first come to the page it seems to point me at british-coins.com/forum instead of predecimal.com/forum but it soon seems to right itself.

Does anyone else get a cross scripting error or ever see british-coins.com in the browser bar?

Not me, all is fine (Chrome) - I also would like to see the time of posts back with the dates please ;)

If there's some kind of switch I can switch to turn it back on, I will.

If not, then you probably have 3 'opes: No 'ope, Bob 'ope and Envelope.

I've made it so that it shows the exact amount of time that has passed since the last post. Hope it's ok like that.

I've made it so that it shows the exact amount of time that has passed since the last post. Hope it's ok like that.

Yes that's great, thanks Chris!

Yes that's great, thanks Chris!

I'll need to get used to it but at least it give one a fighting chance.

"Posted a day ago" - I hope that means 24 hours, not a second more, not a second less :D

It seems to have stopped, so I have no idea what it was! However I now have a mod bar. At first I thought ModeratorCP meant Chris. Doh! It means Moderator Control Panel! Oooh! I can feel the power going to my head!

But you're all safe because I'm away for a few days break. Until I get back (or internet access) anyway!

I am having problems with my other account. When I use my work login Gary1000, for the last couple of days I sometimes see a permissions error but still get into the site and can post but I can't see the members area. The members area is always missing if I see the error message or not. When I log in at home as Gary D everthing is ok.

When I tried to edit the above post it let me into the edit box and allowed me to type but when I tried to save the change I was told I didn't have permission to edit this post.

That may be because you only get limited time (a few minutes) to edit posts. This was originally due to people posting things and then changing them when they realised they were spouting naughty things and were rightly getting flamed! What you say here, is permanent (after a few mins to check for typos).