British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Oy!!! Why does my user details feature the phrase "0 warning points", while no-one else has an equivalent rating? 'Snot fair!! (Drums heels on floor).

Oy!!! Why does my user details feature the phrase "0 warning points", while no-one else has an equivalent rating? 'Snot fair!! (Drums heels on floor).

Everybody else does too, but you can only see your own warning points.

Edited by Nick

This is the same software as is used by a canal forum I'm presently frequenting...they've got the 'warnings' wotsit on there too!

I'm surprised you haven't clocked any up yet, Peck! :P

This is the same software as is used by a canal forum I'm presently frequenting...they've got the 'warnings' wotsit on there too!

I'm surprised you haven't clocked any up yet, Peck! :P

Just be patient... :lol:

MwaHahahaha! Being an admin, I can see everyones! And if anyone wants one ... (insert evil smiley here)

Well I can't see my warning points anywhere - not that I particularly care. What do they mean, as a matter of interest?

Well I can't see my warning points anywhere - not that I particularly care. What do they mean, as a matter of interest?

They are under your avatar, just below the number of posts you've made.

I'm not entirely sure what they mean. Just that previously every member had a little bar there.

post-129-0-02218500-1374697131_thumb.jpg

As an admin I could add a warning. And also as a consequence block them from posting further. But that seems to have gone, so maybe my admin privileges are different (or gone) now.

:(

As far as I know you should still have admin privileges. I'm very new to the new look too and have hardly looked deeper into it yet. It seems to be working, that's the main thing. And I believe the image posting works again?

As far as I know you should still have admin privileges. I'm very new to the new look too and have hardly looked deeper into it yet. It seems to be working, that's the main thing. And I believe the image posting works again?

It does - YAY

post-4737-0-84667700-1374703326_thumb.jp post-4737-0-69468100-1374703421_thumb.jp post-4737-0-82189300-1374703474_thumb.jp

Edited by Peckris

Yes! The image loading works fine now, thanks Chris!

As to the admin stuff, I suspect it is just that the format is slightly different. But as you know, I'll pester you if I encounter any problems I can't sort out myself. Though I'll aim to keep that to a minimum!

It does - YAY

YAY! YAY! we're all gonna die...jpg cat at its own computer.jpg Cat - grumpy face.jpg

This forum 'disturber of the peace' needs a severe warning TG! :lol: