British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peckris

Help - I can't login!

Chris

I couldn't get on to the site at all yesterday. Today I found I could get to the forums but I wasn't signed in, and Safari hadn't seemed to 'remember' my username and password (I normally don't need either - I'm straight in). So a long trawl through my emails later, I found them and signed in.

I got a screen telling me my login was successful, and 'please wait while we transfer you'. But, having put me back in the forums list, I wasn't signed in!!! No matter how many times I tried, the same thing happened : I apparently logged in ok, but I wasn't. Refreshing the screen didn't change this weird behaviour.

So I've logged in via Firefox which I don't normally use, but at least it signed me in. You have a problem with Safari it seems - can you have look and sort it out please? I really don't want to have to run 2 browsers at once.

Chris

I couldn't get on to the site at all yesterday. Today I found I could get to the forums but I wasn't signed in, and Safari hadn't seemed to 'remember' my username and password (I normally don't need either - I'm straight in). So a long trawl through my emails later, I found them and signed in.

I had the same problem from my laptop (using Firefox) tried later on my desktop machine (also using firefox) got in but wouldn't let me log out - very odd

I'm using Chrome ant it's blanked me for two days.

Chris

I had the same problem from my laptop (using Firefox) tried later on my desktop machine (also using firefox) got in but wouldn't let me log out - very odd

Still getting the same! both machines using Windows 7 and Firefox 22.0 - bu**ered if i know what the difference is, but the site refuses all input on the laptop, but I'm in on the desktop machine