British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Hello17

What is "Numismatic Research Group"

Titla asks the question

Not sure! Though I guess I ought to, being a living God an' all! :D

LOL Chris set it up to garner views and comments prior to updating Collectors Coins GB and the other Rotographic titles.

Not sure what you guys can see. But as a subtitle it says "The forum for brainstorming and editorial comment regarding the forthcoming new Rotographic books, published by me. This group is only visible to the members I have given permission. No one else. "

Darn. I can't remember if I'm supposed to kill you now, or just get you to sign the Official Secrets Act. Oh, well. Just promise you won't tell anyone else, OK?

Maybe not kill Hello17, but I think it would be wise to kidnap titla until we can fully establish there hasn't been any leak?

Maybe not kill Hello17, but I think it would be wise to kidnap titla until we can fully establish there hasn't been any leak?

Well holy Invisible Pink Unicorns there's obviously been a leak! First rule of Numismatic Research Group is "Don't talk about Numismatic Research Group" Apart from the fact that it's supposed to be invisible!

Anyway. While we figure that out I just need a routine retinal scan for our files; please look into the light ...

neuralizerflash.jpg

:lol:

Edited by TomGoodheart