British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Anyone see this?

Do others see the odd  symbol in the title before the pound sign, or is it just me?

http://www.predecimal.com/edward-viii-father-just-p-9058.html

It's to do with character sets on the server. My hosts say it's fixed, by I'm not so sure.

And also at the top of the forum pages between a couple of the book images. See them there too?

It's annoying. Those of you that also have large websites with large bandwidth, who do you use for hosting? The company I use were taken over a year or 2 ago and service levels have fallen (and the costs also seem very high).

I get that too - and between the book images on the main Forum page.

The software company I work for use NTT Europe for hosting, pretty reliable over the last 5 years, and very responsive, not sure what the costs are though!

Edited by Paulus

Chris I use Siteground, not the cheapest but have always been very good on the support side of things. I should be able to get you 12 months cheap which will also get me a free month of hosting if you are interested. Have a look and let me know if you are interested

And also at the top of the forum pages between a couple of the book images. See them there too?

It's annoying. Those of you that also have large websites with large bandwidth, who do you use for hosting? The company I use were taken over a year or 2 ago and service levels have fallen (and the costs also seem very high).

Yes, I see all instances you mentioned.