British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
colliewalker1

Changing Fonts In Posts

In 'Beginners Area: Coin Grading'I have made some postings on the subject of adding a'Qoute'and Smileys.I have managed to deal with my quote problem but am still struggling to add Smileys!

Another task I haven't been able to sort out is how to change Fonts, choose a Size,Color etc.When I Make a selection all I see is some text in my draft post saying what I have chosen.

I notice that none of the posts that I have seen show different fonts etc. - so are other members similarly puzzled - or are they just not bothered?!

I thought that rather than continue my query on the subject in 'Beginners Area'and wandering off topic I would take up the matter here.

Any help will be appreciated!

To use smilies :wacko: you can either click on the smilie(s) you want that are on the side of where you type a post, or use 'smilie commands' ( : + o = :o )

:lol::huh::o;):P:D

To Change the colour of some words you must use the Dropdown menu above where you type the posts or use HTML codes ;):wacko:

Edited by Master Jmd

I see in my last post that my Smiley appeared in the heading rather than the body of the text - progress of a sort - I'll keep trying! :unsure:

As regards the fonts - I am of course used to using these drop down menus - in emails for example. There is obviously another step after selection which I am missing out on - I must have a 'blind spot here :angry: I'll just keep on trying if I just can't sort it out perhaps I may come back to you. :rolleyes: