British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Anyway, back in the real world, today I went to London Coins and bought 3 pennies but certainly didn't spend that much! :)

Did you make a note of any prices? I had bids on a few things, mostly farthings. There were some nice ones in the sale.

Ahh so you were one of my competitors!! ;)

Quite possibly. Were you there, and which pennies caught your eye?

I was there...but it was Rob's post I was responding to, I had my focus planted firmly on the farthings :D

Anyway, back in the real world, today I went to London Coins and bought 3 pennies but certainly didn't spend that much! :)

Did you make a note of any prices? I had bids on a few things, mostly farthings. There were some nice ones in the sale.

Ahh so you were one of my competitors!! ;)

Quite possibly. Were you there, and which pennies caught your eye?

I was there...but it was Rob's post I was responding to, I had my focus planted firmly on the farthings :D

I came second on two, a bit short on a third and blown away on another. (farthings)

dreamt i won 2 thou on the lottery....put the money under my pillow.

put my hand under the pillow in the morning and there was nothing there.....i didnt feel two grand :P

put my hand under the pillow in the morning and there was nothing there.....i didnt feel two grand :P

Every morning I feel like an 18-year-old...

...don't get one though :lol:

put my hand under the pillow in the morning and there was nothing there.....i didnt feel two grand tongue.gif

Groan :ph34r:

I've never won 2 thou, even in a dream.

I did, however, dream that I found an 1869 EF with lustre penny in an antique cake tin, whilst inside an old dilpidated property. I remember it had a stain on the obverse, but I was still delighted, then woke up.

Anybody else noticed how you always seem to wake up from good dreams just as it's getting to a really good bit ?