British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Paulus

Coins from CGS Slabbing Trial

These coins are offered to Forum members in advance of going on general sale. This is part of a trial run of the CGS/Slabbing service to simply form an opinion about the sale-ability of slabbed UK coins, to serious collectors and general collectors.

I am deliberately not putting a price or reserve on them, but all sensible offers will be considered. I also leave the grade up to you to decide.

After 03/04/2013 any unsold coins will be offered for sale elsewhere, until then they will be exclusively available on this Forum.

These coins have recently been authenticated and slabbed by CGS. The photos you see here are from CGS.

I welcome any comments any members or guests might have, in addition, of course, to any offers! Please PM me if interested in acquiring any of them.

Coin 1: 1820 Half Crown:

1820_HC_Rev_CGS_0025574_zpsd4afab52.png

1820_HC_Obv_CGS_0025574_zpscab3fabf.png

Edited by Paulus

Coin No. 3: 1897 B or B/E Sixpence (purchased from Middlesex Coins at the London Coin Fair May 2012 as B/E):

1697_SX_B_Rev_CGS_0025581_zpsd15b0843.png

1697_SX_B_Obv_CGS_0025581_zps19c696b5.png

Edited by Paulus

Sign in to follow this