British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
willoer

Buy Passport, Id Cards, Driving License, Visa, Diploms, Birth and

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. WILLOERGRAG@GMAIL.COM

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

To get the additional information and place the order just contact us via email or mobile.

BUY FAKE PASSPORT BRITISH(UK) FOR SALE DIPLOMATIC CANADIAN FALSE ID CARD ONLINE UNITED STATES(US) FAKE ID CARD SELL DRIVERS LICENSE

>> Contact Emails : WILLOERGRAG@GMAIL.COM

General support: WILLOERGRAG@GMAIL.COM

Tell : 237-76439185

feel free to contact via Email or call at anytime.

-----------------------------

Keywords:

buy fake USA(United States) passports,

buy fake Australian passports,

buy fake Belgium passports,

buy fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports,

buy fake Canadian(Canada) passports,

buy fake Finnish(Finland) passports,

buy fake French(France) passports,

buy fake German(Germany) passports,

buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,

buy fake Israel passports,

buy fake UK(United Kingdom) passports,

buy fake Spanish(Spain) passports,

buy fake Mexican(Mexico) passports,

buy fake South African passports.

buy fake Australian driver licenses,

buy fake Canadian driver licenses,

buy fake French(France) driver licenses,

buy fake Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,

buy fake German(Germany) driving licenses,

buy fake UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,

buy fake Diplomatic passports,

buy false USA(United States) passports,

buy false Australian passports,

buy false Belgium passports,

buy false Brazilian(Brazil) passports,

buy false Canadian(Canada) passports,

buy false Finnish(Finland) passports,

buy false French(France) passports,

buy false German(Germany) passports,

buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) passports,

buy false Israel passports,

buy false UK(United Kingdom) passports,

buy false Spanish(Spain) passports,

buy false Mexican(Mexico) passports,

buy false South African passports.

buy false Australian driver licenses,

buy false Canadian driver licenses,

buy false French(France) driver licenses,

buy false Dutch(Netherland/Holland) driving licenses,

buy false German(Germany) driving licenses,

buy false UK(United Kingdom) driving licenses,

buy false Diplomatic passports,

buy Camouflage passports,

buy passport Duplicates,

fake USA(united States) passports for sale,

fake Australian passports for sell,

fake Belgium passports for sell,

fake Brazilian(Brazil) passports for sell,

============================================

buy, get, fake, false, passport, passport, id, card, cards, uk, sell, online, canadian, british, sale, novelty, conterfeit, bogus, american, united, states, usa, us, italian, malaysian, australian, documents, idetity, idetification, driver, license, licence, driving, residence, permit, SSN fake passport id, free fake passport, identity theft, fake, novelty, camoflauge, passport, anonymous, private, safe, travel, anti terrorism, international, offshore, banking, id, driver, drivers, license, instant, online, for sale, cheap, wholesale, new identity, second, citizenship, identity, identification, documents, diplomatic, nationality, how to, where to, get, obtain, buy, purchase, make, build, a, passport, i.d., british, honduras, uk, usa, us, u.s., canada, canadian, foreign, visa, swiss, card, ids, document, getting, visas, cards, foriegn .

Email : WILLOERGRAG@GMAIL.COM

Hello,

I work for the UK Border Agency and I would like to meet you to discuss my requirements in person.

Could you please bring a few samples, a wet towel and ensure that you arrive without socks on?

Many Thanks.

We are the best producer of quality fake documents. With over 12million of out documents circulating over the world. WILLOERGRAG@GMAIL.COM

We offer only original high-quality fake passports, driver’s licenses, ID cards, stamps and other products for a number of countries like: USA, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Italia, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Mexico, Netherlands, South Africa, Spain, United Kingdom. This list is not full.

Can you get me an alternative ID for the internet please, so I can - without detection - spew spam all over unsuspecting forums?

I saw this post and thought great I have at last found someone who can do me a fake Afghan passport, then I realised Afghan passports were not on the product list...Oh well I will have to carry on looking!! :P

Given that they can't even spell licence correctly for the UK, I suspect their products would be about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

Given that they can't even spell licence correctly for the UK, I suspect their products would be about as useful as an ashtray on a motorbike.

The government won't care about that. As long as it has Bulgaria or Romania stamped on the front, from 2014 they'll roll out the red carpet. Free healthcare, benefits, even child support for the kids you left back home. Everyone's welcome.

The government won't care about that. As long as it has Bulgaria or Romania stamped on the front, from 2014 they'll roll out the red carpet. Free healthcare, benefits, even child support for the kids you left back home. Everyone's welcome.

Yeah - they can take the homes of all the disabled this Government will have killed off by then. :angry:

I've blocked willoer and deleted the other posts. But I left this one up, just in case the anti-terrorism branch wanted to get in tough with him ...

I know it's a really complex problem, but I really can't seem to move from the standpoint that, whether the kids are Asian, Afghan, or my own son, they are, at the end of the day, just children and, whilst I want the very best for my own son, I would really struggle not to share his privileges with any other child I was aware of!

I would definitely have a big struggle on, not to sacrifice my own well-being for a suffering child, if that situation was put directly before me!

I know it's a really complex problem, but I really can't seem to move from the standpoint that, whether the kids are Asian, Afghan, or my own son, they are, at the end of the day, just children and, whilst I want the very best for my own son, I would really struggle not to share his privileges with any other child I was aware of!

I would definitely have a big struggle on, not to sacrifice my own well-being for a suffering child, if that situation was put directly before me!

Quite right, Stuart. You'd do whatever you thought you had to. Law or no law.

Quite right, Stuart. You'd do whatever you thought you had to. Law or no law.

Hear hear.

The people I feel sorry for are the one who actually send money to these people.

The people I feel sorry for are the one who actually send money to these people.

I wouldn't. Why would any honest person want a faked document?

There are plenty of reasons why an honest person would want a faked document, I mean perhaps not in 2013 Europe, but such a thing would be useful in Mali today, or in the iron curtain, certainly useful in Germany in 1941 or in Burma.

A secondary passport (legitimately obtained of course!) is quite useful as an insurance against disaster, although to legitimately obtain one it costs in excess of $50K or involves time actually spent in that country.

There are plenty of reasons why an honest person would want a faked document, I mean perhaps not in 2013 Europe, but such a thing would be useful in Mali today, or in the iron curtain, certainly useful in Germany in 1941 or in Burma.

A secondary passport (legitimately obtained of course!) is quite useful as an insurance against disaster, although to legitimately obtain one it costs in excess of $50K or involves time actually spent in that country.

I was speaking of 2013 Europe. That advert isn't aimed through time at Jews in Nazi Germany, after all. And I very much doubt if Mali citizens could afford the fees of these shysters.

That depends on if you consider economic migrants who have probably hocked themselves up to the eyeballs and there family sold there land and daughters to try and make a better life for their future as being innocent and falling prey to these types of lowlifes.

He's left his e mail address ~ somebody should send him a link to this thread :P