British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

ski

Merry Christmas All

In case i dont get back here for a few days, Merry Christmas to all on this forum and best wishes for a happy and prosperous New Year.

in case Dave's looking in...

...Morey Chrusimes :)

Ski

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to youi ski, and indeed, to all on here. Have a great time :)

1949, Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year, to you, and also everyone on the Forum. I think 2013 is going to be a good year!

All the Best,

Bob

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone from me too (whatever your names are! :D )

Merry Xmas to all!!!

Merry Christmas & happy new year to all our readers and ---yah! boo to the one outbidding me on Ebay!! ;)

Yep A peaceful and huge welcome to all.Lets not be strangers over Xmas...we all need a break.

Merry Xmas everyone, and lots of nice new (or old) coins for all in the New Year

:)

Edited by davidrj

Yes, a very happy Christmas to youze all :)

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my fellow forum members, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my legal eagle yesterday, and on advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice),

Name withheld (Privacy Act).

Frohe weinachten......and a happy Crimble fae me tae :D

I'm still going ...JUST.A big bird to pick up this morning and Mrs Peters mum to pick up soon.Happy Xmas to all :D

Hi everyone,

I wanted to send some sort of holiday greeting to my fellow forum members, but it is difficult in today's world to know exactly what to say without offending someone. So I met with my legal eagle yesterday, and on advice I wish to say the following:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday practiced with the most enjoyable traditions of religious persuasion or secular practices of your choice with respect for the religious / secular persuasions and / or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all.

I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2013, but not without due respect for the calendar of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make our country great ( not to imply that Great Britain is necessarily greater than any other country ) and without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms:

This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/him or others and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. The wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year or until the issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Best Regards (without prejudice),

Name withheld (Privacy Act).

Many thanks for doing the spadework. Our daughter has just informed us that we have two extras for Christmas dinner who are doing the same on-call shifts as she is- one Omani muslim and an Indian vegetarian :blink: Double pigs in blankets all round. I've been told my next task is not to do a 'Duke of Edinburgh' :D

Merry Christmas everyone.

Edited by Rob

Hoping a stonking time is had by all, I will still be stalking the internet highways and byways in the hope of a good snipe, when I get the chance! ;)

Happy Christmas and best wishes for a happy and healthy New Year to one and all.

Hoping a stonking time is had by all, I will still be stalking the internet highways and byways in the hope of a good snipe, when I get the chance! ;)

After I have a skinfull I tend to buy more.That coin I have been mulling over gets bought. :)

Trying to think of a new way to say Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year but failing miserably, so greetings as above except for those useless b*stards at BT who have seen fit to leave me without any telephone or broadband connection since 14 December. Hope they choke on their Christmas pudding.

Dereck

Things can only get better. ;)

My daughter brought home a kitten...we feed it and wipe its arse. Trouble is that Mrs Peter and said kitten are one. :o

Kick them both out ;)

Yes, a Merry Crimbo and a Happy Yule all! May your logs never cool and your booze never run low!

And remember .. A Coin is for Life, not just for Christmas.

Unless it's one of those poor unwanted Charles I shillings, in which case, solely out of charitable generosity, I shall be happy to provide a home for it at very little cost to the donor. ;)

A very, very merry Christmas to one and all. May Father Christmas bring you plenty of shiny pieces of metal and let's hope the rain eases off as I don't fancy eating my pudding on a life-raft. :rolleyes:

To echo everyone else's sentiments: Abi Titmus to one and all.