British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
azda

A WEE Joke

"Of course I won't laugh," said the Nurse to the patient, "I'm a professional.

In over twenty years I've never laughed at a patient."

"Okay then," said Bob, and he proceeded to drop his trousers, revealing the smallest adult male organ the Nurse had ever seen in her life.

In length and width it was almost identical to a AAA battery.

Unable to control herself, the Nurse tried to stop a giggle, but it just came out.

And then she started laughing at the fact that she was laughing. Feeling very badly that she had laughed at the man's private part, she composed herself as well as she could.

"I am so sorry," she said, "I don't know what came over me. On my honor as a Nurse and a lady, I promise that it won't happen again. Now, tell me, what seems to be the problem?"

"It's swollen," Bob replied.

. . She ran out of the room.

• Haha 1

:D

i went to the doctors today.....i said doc, i think there's something wrong with me.

1 of my testicles is bigger than the other 2 :)

A man goes to the doc and says doc its taken me years to pluck up the courage and come along here, ive a problem that i aint normal and im embarressed that ive 3 testicles.

ok says doc, trying to build up the patients confidence, lets take a look. he examines the man and says reassuringly, theyre all seem to be ok and you should count yourself both lucky and very special to have 3 testicles, indeed very privelaged.

on the bus ride home the man proudly says to a fellow passenger, "do you realise between us we have 5 testicles" the other passenger replies with "why have you only got the one" :D

• Haha 1