British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kurisu

What happened to my other account?

Guest Kurisu

I registered recently and activated under the same username as this, however.. my other account was placed under guests

http://www.predecimal.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=7225

as you can see, my previous post and its username and group are under guest, to further add, my entire account had been removed, as i couldn't submit a password request as my account simply didn't exist...

I am unsure what I did wrong, as I have a genuine interest in coin collecting and asked a legitimate question about capsules. If I did do something wrong, I sincerely apologise and if you point me what what I did i fact do wrong I will be happy to adjust it for future posts.

Thanks,

Chris

Edited by Kurisu

There was quite a large spam artack in the site this morning so the owner of the Site deleted quite a few accounts, yours was probably one of those

Yeah, I don't think you did anything wrong Chris. As Azda says, we had a problem with spam and quite a few new accounts were purged. Looks like yours was accidentally included.

But hey, at least we get to say "Welcome" again!

Yes, welcome Kurisu!

Now about these capsules! I personally have never bought one, preferring the cardboard-edged, clear-windowed, flips, stored in a numis 2x2" album (6 per page)! I use the 2nd page to house purpose-printed 2x2" catalogue card insert for ID.

Sorry, but I'm certain someone can help, given your untimely ejection from the forum!

welcome for a second time.......dont know about capsules, but keep posting

ski

Oh sorry, yes, it looks like you were removed in error. Having a gmail email account didn't help as 80% of the spammers also have gmail accounts.

How many posts had you made before? I can certainly bump your post number up if it makes you feel better.

Guest Kurisu

Oh sorry, yes, it looks like you were removed in error. Having a gmail email account didn't help as 80% of the spammers also have gmail accounts.

How many posts had you made before? I can certainly bump your post number up if it makes you feel better.

That was my first topic, but with a spam attack, I totally understand! Being an ex forum owner myself I can totally relate!..

Those capsules, What I am looking to do is get a foam manufacturer to provide me with foam insert with cut outs for each capsule, and have it framed.

the reason im looking for the second "thicker" cap is that it is so much of a higher quality than the other, which i believe is a light house. judging from the indented edge? I maybe wrong mind.

Many people get dozens of spam messages each day. That is not unusual. As to the other, if the account is not active, after 4-6 months Yahoo deletes it as inactive.

Spam about spam, that is a new one :lol: