British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
sandman9

Triplet Jewellers Eye Loupe 30 x 21mm

Ideal Loupe 30 x 21mm for finer detail coins,hallmarks,jewellery in a rich golden colour.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121012170086?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Is "30 x 21mm" the field of view?

Or does it mean 30x magnification through a 21mm lens?

I might be interested..

Ideal Loupe 30 x 21mm for finer detail coins,hallmarks,jewellery in a rich golden colour.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/121012170086?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

Is "30 x 21mm" the field of view?

Or does it mean 30x magnification through a 21mm lens?

I might be interested..

In addition, you might like to consider looking on Amazon for a "CostMad TM 60x LED Microscope Jewellery Jeweller's Currency Detector".

I bought one recently and it's the best product I've seen for inspecting close-up detail. For £4 and free postage - it's a bargain.

I've got one of those - just the job!

Same. They're great. I bought mine here for half the price though... :ph34r:

I've just added that to my watch list Clive! Thanks. :)

No but the other suggested buy it now is!

! :ph34r:

And if I may add at this point if you dont like my product or there is something much more pleaseing, good luck and wish you well.

Kind Regards

Paul.

Edited by sandman9

And if I may add at this point if you dont like my product or there is something much more pleaseing, good luck and wish you well.

Kind Regards

Paul.

Personally, I don't think it's worth quibbling about a decent loupe that costs either one pound something or two pounds something ... still a good price.

Bit expensive.Buy these 50p gadgets from the far east.

I hadn't read Clives's reply. :unsure:

I bought a load of microscopes and loupes from HK at less than £1 each.These sell on Ebay for £11.

I've sold a couple and covered my cost and now have a lifetime supply :)

Kind Regards

Paul.

Would be good if you posted something other than what you're touting, and when someone comes up with a cheaper price not have a sour taste. Perhaps because all you do here is tout your wares, you might first want to ask the owner of the site to do so, and then secondly offer members a rebate since you've done nothing BUT tout your wares.

Regards.......

Moi

hey sandimannine

as your not quibbling about the price...

how about 99p for forum members :)

inc p+p of course. :D

ski

99p inc p+p

i'll take 10.

ski

Hi ok 10 x 99p £9.90 + £4.40 postage and packing you happy to pay through paypal.

Kind Regards

Paul

Edited by sandman9

Hi ok 10 x 99p £9.90 + £4.40 postage and packing you happy to pay through paypal.

Kind Regards

Paul

Deal.....paypals good for me.

ski

I bought one of these, not from these seller but it fell apart. The lens is still fine but the screw popped out, it was only held in by the tiniest amount of thread.

ive had one for a few years now...no probs so far, just fed up with all the blind bats at work borrowing mine, they can now buy their own :)

Sign in to follow this