British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Henrik B

Phone app for coin questions

Hello everyone,

I'm working on on a smartphone application (aka. iPhone app) that makes it really easy to post and answer photo based questions wherever you are.

Even though I'm not a coin expert myself, I'm thinking that this app would be great for coin questions and I would love to hear your opinions on it. The app isn't finished yet but to explain and demonstrate the concept I've put up a site here that you can have a look at: http://www.moracle.co/example/

Any general feedback or comments whatsoever?

What's good? What's not so good?

Would you use it? Why or why not?

Is there any specific features that you would like to have?

Cheers,

Henrik Bohman

(ps. If you want an update as soon as the app is ready, leave your email on http://www.moracle.co/ and I'll keep you posted.)

There is already an app its called IP Board its what i'm using now to reply to a coin forum, the only Feature it does'nt have is the ability to upload poctures

There is already an app its called IP Board its what i'm using now to reply to a coin forum, the only Feature it does'nt have is the ability to upload poctures

Henrik - you may need to know that "pocture" is Germano-Scottish for "picture" :P

and azda is jockinese for..........Dave :D

a nice idea henrik, but its much easier to come here for coin info, and get advice from very knowledgable people on the subject.