British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Peckris

Does the forum have a technical problem?

Predecimal has been horribly slow all day - it takes forever to reload the page or make a reply. All other sites seem ok, so it's not my computer or broadband. Have any of you noticed this snail's pace?

Predecimal has been horribly slow all day - it takes forever to reload the page or make a reply. All other sites seem ok, so it's not my computer or broadband. Have any of you noticed this snail's pace?

Yes

It's fine this morning but I almost gave up yesterday as it was so slow. Other sites were fine as you say, Peck.

I couldn't open the pages at all yesterday, or first thing this morning!

Oh, and hilarious, Rob! :lol:

Yup definately. Slow to load on the computer and sometimes Not loading at all

Trying to look on the positive side and to regard it as an aid to rid me of a time consuming addiction....

Trying to look on the positive side and to regard it as an aid to rid me of a time consuming addiction....

Damn! Can't use that excuse any more! It appears to have been fixed. I guess I'll just have to live with my itch :rolleyes:

Hooray. Sorted?

Now what do we do? :lol:

Hooray. Sorted?

Presumably go into frenzied posting to make up for yesterday.................. unfortunately I've nothing to report :lol:

Hooray. Sorted?

Presumably go into frenzied posting to make up for yesterday.................. unfortunately I've nothing to report :lol:

LOL. I reloaded your first reply about 5 times yesterday Rob, as it seemed to be blank. Each reload took several minutes. NOW I see what you were up to!! Haha very funny. :D

I've just realised, having earlier explained to a newcomer how they mustn't worry about the 'issue', and that I'd been on the forum for around a year and never witnessed any problems, that the forum broke down on my pre-decimal 1st birthday! B)

post-6942-016281100 1347923819_thumb.jpg

Gosh a forum god in less than a year! Happy aniversary! :D

that the forum broke down on my pre-decimal 1st birthday!

so it was you that broke it then......coinery overload :D:D:D

that the forum broke down on my pre-decimal 1st birthday!

so it was you that broke it then......coinery overload :D:D:D

An average 3 posts per day was just more than them those little ole forum cogs could bear! Shucks! :D