British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
JLS

British/Colonial coins, 16th-20th centuries for sale !

UK:

Henry VIII, posthumous issue halfpenny (1547-51), York Mint (S2428), F+, clipped. Rare, attractive portrait.

William III, 1696 sixpence, Norwich, F, cleaned, rare mint.

George II halfpennies (1729, 1747, 1751), all around F-ish.

George III, 1806 halfpenny, NEF, attractive tone, traces of original mint lustre.

George V, 1934 3d, uncirculated.

Canada:

Edward VII, 1903H 10 cents, VG-F, attractive tone, scarce.

George V, 1911 "Godless" 10 cents, VG-F, scarce.

George V, 1912 5 cents, VF.

Australia:

George V, 1916 florin, GF, few scratches etc.

George V, 1916 sixpence, NVF, attractive clean coin.

George V, 1916 sixpence, GVF, dark tone, dirty.

Please e-mail me with offers.

Hi JLS. I think you'll do better if you have photos of the coins! (Decent images of both sides please!) There's a limit of 150kb for photos added directly into posts so your best bet would be to upload photos to a photohosting site such as photobucket or flickr.

You can then either post a link to the album the photos are in or, using the 'insert image' icon above the reply box add your photos to a post. Don't worry about size if you're adding images, (in fact the larger the better) as they are automatically resized down when posted and then if people want all the detail, clicking on the image returns it to the original dimensions. That way people can decide what grade your coins are for themselves and have a better chance of deciding what they might like to pay.

Alternatively, you could suggest prices?

Hi JLS. I think you'll do better if you have photos of the coins! (Decent images of both sides please!) There's a limit of 150kb for photos added directly into posts so your best bet would be to upload photos to a photohosting site such as photobucket or flickr.

You can then either post a link to the album the photos are in or, using the 'insert image' icon above the reply box add your photos to a post. Don't worry about size if you're adding images, (in fact the larger the better) as they are automatically resized down when posted and then if people want all the detail, clicking on the image returns it to the original dimensions. That way people can decide what grade your coins are for themselves and have a better chance of deciding what they might like to pay.

Alternatively, you could suggest prices?

I've added photographs of all items to my flickr photostream: http://www.flickr.com/photos/86730418@N05/. I'd rather not give fixed prices, but 60-80% of the catalogue price is roughly what I'm looking for.

Sign in to follow this