British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Debbie

starting with food...

This is fun :)here

Looks like they have missed off the Welsh one pound leek reverse and this ?

- bunch of carrots? :blink::D

This may well end up with Mickey Rourke (aka Peter) and Kim Basinger (aka Mrs Peters) in 9 and a half Leeks

Now you are talking :) That with Basic Instinct were life changing movies (as well as Debbie does Dallas ;) )

I don't know how I have got my reputation.

Now you are talking :) That with Basic Instinct were life changing movies (as well as Debbie does Dallas ;) )

I don't know how I have got my reputation.

It's not our Debbie :ph34r:

In your dreams... :lol:

I was kind of hoping that if we started on food (and now sex) we would end up on coins :D

I see Debbie has some taste then Peter, Dream on Leek boy lol

Edited by azda

Yes lets get back to busts and reverse's and thrupenny bits. B)

I think the Germans went through a period last century of having a cabbage on the obverse.

Yes lets get back to busts and reverse's and thrupenny bits. B)

I think the Germans went through a period last century of having a cabbage on the obverse.

Yes, Adolf......You would'nt associate Bermuda with an onion though, maybe France, strange one that. I Wonder if Holland would do a commemorative one with a Cannabis plant REV and the UK with an ASBO REV lol

Edited by azda

I think one of the Guernsey coins has tomatoes. Not sure if it's a 50p or 10p

I was kind of hoping that if we started on food (and now sex) we would end up on coins

this thread probably will........but there's still cars to do yet.... :D

irish coins had a salmon on the reverse.

I was kind of hoping that if we started on food (and now sex) we would end up on coins

this thread probably will........but there's still cars to do yet.... :D

irish coins had a salmon on the reverse.

Don't tell John...he will cast a fly for it or worse. :)

On the subject of fishing a record pike 55lbs was taken out of the syndicate lakes.It lived on 1lb trout that are put in on a regular basis.I was sworn to secrecy.I saw it.

On the subject of fishing a record pike 55lbs was taken out of the syndicate lakes.It lived on 1lb trout that are put in on a regular basis.I was sworn to secrecy.I saw it.

sooo many questions......

1/........did they throw the pike back?

2/........if so, how many people did it take to throw back the 55lb pike?

3/........if not, is the lake now over-run with trout?

4/........why were you sworn to secrecy?......was it during the war? :D

5/........how did they get all the trout to exactly 1lb?

6/........what car transported the fishing tackle to the lake?

:D:D:D

sooo many questions......

1/........did they throw the pike back?

2/........if so, how many people did it take to throw back the 55lb pike?

3/........if not, is the lake now over-run with trout?

4/........why were you sworn to secrecy?......was it during the war? :D

5/........how did they get all the trout to exactly 1lb?

6/........what car transported the fishing tackle to the lake?

:D:D:D

They used a Japenese Whaling vessel that was in the area ;)

Japenese

for shit.......did i pass? :D

Japenese

for shit.......did i pass? :D

I spelt it the Japenese way, without the A ;) I have a Japanese friend called Taka sooki (Lets see how your Jockinese is) ;):P

japanese without the a is......japnese.....or jpanese......or jpnese.....but never japenese :)

jockinese..........im completely illiterate....... och aye the noooooo yamato :D

having a whaling ship out and about to catch a pike is a little ott, dont you think.......but then ive seen the movie clip where crocodile dundee goes fishing with dynamite..........did you ever see any crocodiles in dundee or are you sworn to secrecy.

do crocodiles like to eat pike or trout and if so, with chips or with green leaf salad?.

The pike was taken to a nearby lake and then skinned(only kidding)

The trout are farmed and arrive about 1lb each.

Don't want Pikeys on our trout water.

We used a Datsun Cherry.

Nowadays I prefer sitting on the beach with a couple of rods listening to the footie on the radio supping a pint and chilling.

I also like to swim in the sea.Mrs Peter is never far away with a nice mug of tea and a bacon roll.It seems to work. :) ...I cook the fish/shrimps and supply the wine.Then we settle down for the X factor...North Norfolk I love you.

japanese without the a is......japnese.....or jpanese......or jpnese.....but never japenese :)

jockinese..........im completely illiterate....... och aye the noooooo yamato :D

having a whaling ship out and about to catch a pike is a little ott, dont you think.......but then ive seen the movie clip where crocodile dundee goes fishing with dynamite..........did you ever see any crocodiles in dundee or are you sworn to secrecy.

do crocodiles like to eat pike or trout and if so, with chips or with green leaf salad?.

sod the salad.The speedo's are retired.

The only crocs are the locals..OOOOH ARRRE.

Nowadays I prefer sitting on the beach with a couple of rods listening to the footie on the radio supping a pint and chilling.

I also like to swim in the sea.Mrs Peter is never far away with a nice mug of tea and a bacon roll.It seems to work. ...I cook the fish/shrimps and supply the wine.Then we settle down for the X factor...North Norfolk I love you.

your words had me drifting away to a far flung paradise where the trout is delivered from a farm and the smell of bacon and shrimps waft through the balmy evenings air, pink floyds "marooned" burst my eardrums adding to the atmosphere and wine ads to the mood...........and then you f**k it up by mentioning the x factor........... :D:D:D

at least the datsun cherry brings us back to the subject of FOOD.

Edited by ski

Nowadays I prefer sitting on the beach with a couple of rods

divining is a lot easier on a beach dont you think?.........do you really need the rods :)

I think the X FACTOR are the childrens choice of the week, i'm sure in my memory that my brother and i (please note Peckris) were allowed some sort of TV privilages back in the day, which may have included such shows as Starsky & Hutch, Dukes of Hazzard, generation game :angry: sesame street and rainbow lol

i must be older then, i was allowed to watch "f troop"......the world was still black and white. :rolleyes:

mmmmmm.......daisy :)

There are no crocodiles in Dundee because the jam and jute industries are repellent to them.