British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Peter

Mrs Peter's birthday

Today is my wife's birthday :)Tonight we will be frequenting a local restaurant and then spending the weekend in North Norfolk.I will catch the dinner for Saturday night.We have plans to retire up there in a cottage with me having a small boat and a couple of crab pots.

I fish off the beach and have a great shrimp net.If I can only find a local seller with scrumpy.I have booked lunch for Sunday....just in case and we will be taking a stock of our village butchers sausages.

A coin free weekend. ;)

BTW Pubs are cheap for food and ale and the locals spot on.We have many friends up there.I gave some eels to a local crab fisher who met me in the pub later with hot crab sandwiches.Love it :D

Today is my wife's birthday :)Tonight we will be frequenting a local restaurant and then spending the weekend in North Norfolk.I will catch the dinner for Saturday night.We have plans to retire up there in a cottage with me having a small boat and a couple of crab pots.

I fish off the beach and have a great shrimp net.If I can only find a local seller with scrumpy.I have booked lunch for Sunday....just in case and we will be taking a stock of our village butchers sausages.

A coin free weekend. ;)

Boats and the dreams of self-sufficiency, or at least a system of simple trading? You have a great time, Peter! Many happy return to Mrs P, best wishes to you both!

I'm half p****d in a pub in Warwick, waiting for my better half to pick me up! Christ, it's rained a lot, but I'm pleased with Warwick! ;)

A coin free weekend. ;)

Enjoy!

A happy birthday to Mrs P. Was going to take a stab at warwick myself, but a few others came to light elsewhere ;)

Sounds idyllic. Happy Birthday Mrs P!

Happy Birthday to Mrs P! Hope you both have a lovely time :)

Happy Birthday Mrs P - enjoy Norfolk

Sounds like you are both having / had a good time. Tell me Peter what do you do on your birthday? :D

Sounds like you are both having / had a good time. Tell me Peter what do you do on your birthday? :D

Pick up the tab, just the same? :D

Quite frankly I don't remember. :)

However this year I made mad passionate love all day and then went home to Mrs Peter ;)

Quite frankly I don't remember. :)

However this year I made mad passionate love all day and then went home to Mrs Peter ;)

Did the mirror survive? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Did the mirror survive? :lol: :lol: :lol:

No. But he's probably got cramp! :lol: