British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Just about to get a PPI refund £5,850 :P

Any surgestions what to do with it!

I think you should have a party, and invite all predicmal.com forum members! (travel and expenses paid by you, of course). :P

i once caught my tadger in my flies :o

but i didnt make a claim.

You would have to take that to the small claims court :P

I had a mis-diagnosed fractured scaphoid, which is inexcusable and a classic claim situation against the NHS A&E. They known it's often missed, so take later date X-rays to search for the beginnings of calcium deposits, which show up the fracture more clearly.

The problem with breaking the scaphoid is that it only receives a blood supply from one end, meaning the other half dies and knackers your wrist if it's missed!

Anyway, I was working in theatres at the time, with the surgeon who fixed it, and his colleagues who mis-diagnosed it! Not a perfect claim situation, really! :(

I broke two vertebrates in my neck, my left clavicle and nearly severed my spinal cord. Good thing the NHS only picked up on the clavicle... :rolleyes:

I started out working on a neurosurgical ward and, more often than you would imagine, bumped into major mis-diagnosis. Twice I met patients who had un-noted fractured adontoid pegs, which is basically the boney bit that stops your head from tearing up your spinal cord where it meets the top bone in your neck! All pretty shocking stuff, really! :(

Ir was'nt big enough? :)

Ir was'nt big enough? :)

In the absence of any evidence of the item in question, any claim was sure to be rejected.