British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Mongo

100 Millonaire raffle draws tonight in the euro millions...

Just for anyone that is interested, and does not know already, there are 100 millionaire raffle numbers to be drawn in tonights Euro Millions. I am not usually one for the lottery, but I do like a good old raffle! even if the chances are slim, to say the least.

Good luck to anyone who buys tickets :)

Just for anyone that is interested, and does not know already, there are 100 millionaire raffle numbers to be drawn in tonights Euro Millions. I am not usually one for the lottery, but I do like a good old raffle! even if the chances are slim, to say the least.

Even slimmer if all 60 million of us buys a ticket! That's odds of ... um... er... [launches Calculator]... um... 600,000 to 1? (I was never any good at maths :P )

Thats only the UK Peck, its Euro Millions, so add maybe

Another 100 million people for the other countries ;)

I was going to buy 10 tickets but then I realised that rather than waste my money on non-essentials I should really spend it on a 6 pack of Fosters and 20 Regal King size....... :D

I was going to buy 10 tickets but then I realised that rather than waste my money on non-essentials I should really spend it on a 6 pack of Fosters and 20 Regal King size....... :D

Sounds like a good night in John!

I bought 2 tickets, I am not greedy, 2 Million should be enough for me :D

Even slimmer if all 60 million of us buys a ticket! That's odds of ... um... er... [launches Calculator]... um... 600,000 to 1? (I was never any good at maths :P )

I like those odds! I am feeling lucky :P

You know what the sad thing is?... Forget houses, cars and helping family, I am thinking of all the lovely coins my winnings will buy me :D

Edited by Mongo

I don't smoke and as for the Foster's, I'd rather waste it on the lottery!

Thats only the UK Peck, its Euro Millions, so add maybe

Another 100 million people for the other countries ;)

The Millionaire raffle that Mongo referred to is only for EuroMillions tickets bought in the UK.

Edited by Nick

I was aiming a small shot across the bows of the heaving masses Derek. That life choice is one which is made tens of thousands of times a day across the country, rather than clothing/feeding children/themselves etc.

£10 wouldn't buy one of Cubas finest or half a bottle of my favourite malt (unfortunately).

I was aiming a small shot across the bows of the heaving masses Derek. That life choice is one which is made tens of thousands of times a day across the country, rather than clothing/feeding children/themselves etc.

£10 wouldn't buy one of Cubas finest or half a bottle of my favourite malt (unfortunately).

I am not quite Cuban's and Malt, but a little better than Foster's and Regal.... Gimme a pouch of Amber Leaf and a bottle of Cognac! :)

I like those odds! I am feeling lucky :P

You know what the sad thing is?... Forget houses, cars and helping family, I am thinking of all the lovely coins my winnings will buy me :D

...which will mysteriously double or triple in price once they see you and your wad coming :lol:

Sorry John, I was clearly asleep. Given your location, think I would go for a couple of bottles of Bluebird. Sadly, I am precluded from drinking malt whisky (or any other spirit for that matter...).

Edited by Red Riley

...which will mysteriously double or triple in price once they see you and your wad coming :lol:

We're not all Coincraft.

I am furious... I did not win! Its fixed I tell you, fixed! I am thinking of asking for a refund :(

I am furious... I did not win! Its fixed I tell you, fixed! I am thinking of asking for a refund :(

I won £2.80 :)

If you asked for a Lucky Dip and they sold you an Unlucky one, maybe you could test Camelot's return policy

:lol:

If you asked for a Lucky Dip and they sold you an Unlucky one, maybe you could test Camelot's return policy

Yeah david! :lol:

I will get them under the trade descriptions act... there is no way that Dip they sold me was Lucky!

Yeah david! :lol:

I will get them under the trade descriptions act... there is no way that Dip they sold me was Lucky!

It was for them - they are now £2 richer than before.