British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Hussulo

Giveaway

And now without further ado, the winner randomly drawn out of a hat by my wife is:

Accumulator

Congratulations! and thanks to everyone that took part.

I'll contact the winner by private message (on this forum) tomorrow night to get your postage details. So I can post your coin out to you.

Wow - thank you Hus! I never usually win anything, so very much appreciated! :D :D :D

After years of entering raffles without a sniff of success (I even failed at an event where there were 15 people there and 9 raffle prizes), my first ever win was ... wait for it ... a knitted toilet roll holder :D But well done!

Edited by Peckris

And now without further ado, the winner randomly drawn out of a hat by my wife is:

Accumulator

I'll contact the winner by private message (on this forum) tomorrow night to get your postage details. So I can post your coin out to you.

Wow - thank you Hus! I never usually win anything, so very much appreciated! :D :D :D

After years of entering raffles without a sniff of success (I even failed at an event where there were 15 people there and 9 raffle prizes), my first ever win was ... wait for it ... a knitted toilet roll holder :D But well done!

I bet they're a bit scratchy Peck, knitted toilet rolls? :D

Accumulator

I bet they're a bit scratchy Peck, knitted toilet rolls? :D

Washing them is the worst thing :lol:

We just keep a stock of golden labrador puppies handy. ;)

We just keep a stock of golden labrador puppies handy. ;)

Toilet puppies! Well, it makes a change from the toilet duck...

Are their tongues not a bit too rough on your cheeks Peter?

No...we have them de-clawed and shave their tongues at birth.

My cheeks are also very tough after living with Mistress...I mean Mrs Peter for a long time B)

My cheeks are also very tough after living with Mistress...I mean Mrs Peter for a long time B)

A fatal flaw in your cunning plan is the failure to have their teeth pulled. If they decide to have a nibble whilst licking you may find yourself feeling rather deflated (you know how puppies love to chew on balls).......

A fatal flaw in your cunning plan is the failure to have their teeth pulled. If they decide to have a nibble whilst licking you may find yourself feeling rather deflated (you know how puppies love to chew on balls).......

I like to hold a pair of puppies whilst my balls are chewed.... :rolleyes:

Make sure you're not reading anything provocative while sat there - you know what dogs like to do with sticks :lol:

Make sure you're not reading anything provocative while sat there - you know what dogs like to do with sticks :lol:

I think puppies would have little use for a toothpick though Peck :D :D :D

I won't Whooosh peck.But us Suffolk boys fed on good grub and beer pack a nice package....So I hear. :)

I won't Whooosh peck.But us Suffolk boys fed on good grub and beer pack a nice package....So I hear. :)

Speak for yourself!

Oh, you were... :P

Edited by Peckris