British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Hussulo

Giveaway

To celebrate the re-launch of CoinsGBforum.com we would like to have a giveaway on this forum.

Prize:

India 1923 1/24 Anna (Bombay mint, Unc) picked from a small group I acquired.

Like the one pictured here:

ngddaw.jpg

If you would like a chance to win, post a reply in this thread.

Only one entry allowed per person allowed and the winner will be randomly drawn (My wife will pick a names out of a hat).

I will post the winner their coin anywhere in the World at my expense. For a chance to win more coins check out our newly re-launched forum.

The winner will be chosen on Mon 16th July and announced here. All entries must be in before 10pm GMT on Sun 15th July. Any entries made after this time and date wont be counted.

Good luck!

Edited by Hussulo

To celebrate the re-launch of CoinsGBforum.com we would like to have a giveaway on this forum.

Prize:

India 1923 1/24 Anna (Bombay mint, Unc) picked from a small group I acquired.

Like the one pictured here:

ngddaw.jpg

If you would like a chance to win, post a reply in this thread.

Only one entry allowed per person allowed and the winner will be randomly drawn (My wife will pick a names out of a hat).

I will post the winner their coin anywhere in the World at my expense. For a chance to win more coins check out our newly re-launched forum.

The winner will be chosen on Mon 16th July and announced here. All entries must be in before 10pm GMT on Sun 15th July. Any entries made after this time and date wont be counted.

Good luck!

Couldn't make that an Elizabeth I shilling I suppose?

Sorry I'm all out of those. I've got the lads in China working on a new batch round the clock but I don't think they'll be ready in time. :o

count me in Huss

This is my post :)

Oooh... Freebies! Please count me in, good luck everyone :)

Sorry I'm all out of those. I've got the lads in China working on a new batch round the clock but I don't think they'll be ready in time. :o

I guess it won't be so long before we see some you-tube footage of a factory floor somewhere, with a team of lads sat around with hammers? Thank God, for the most part, hammered's are unique enough that more than a few releases of the same kind would soon be picked-up :blink:

Does this count as two entries :rolleyes:

Edited by Coinery

I love it Hus.

I guess it won't be so long before we see some you-tube footage of a factory floor somewhere, with a team of lads sat around with hammers? Thank God, for the most part, hammered's are unique enough that more than a few releases of the same kind would soon be picked-up :blink:

Does this count as two entries :rolleyes:

No just one per person regardless of number of posts. I don't want to derail the thread so I posted a new topic about counterfiet coins here:

http://www.predecimal.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6897

If they decide there is money to be made in hammered's I don't think it would be long before they cut some dies and hand hammer a few coins out.

If they decide there is money to be made in hammered's I don't think it would be long before they cut some dies and hand hammer a few coins out.

moon.c et al have cornered the market in hammered copies. :unsure:

Can you engrave something on it if I win please? :D

Can you engrave something on it if I win please? :D

Not a male appendage though ;)

I'm in too.

And me! :rolleyes:

It's certainly a very nice coin - what was the value of 1/12 anna I wonder, relative to UK money? A farthing?

I dont do indian coins but i thought that this one was nice so i am entering.

It's certainly a very nice coin - what was the value of 1/12 anna I wonder, relative to UK money? A farthing?

Some of the designs on these coins were really nice

Last few days left so if you haven't got your name in, make a post in this thread to enter :)

Last few days left so if you haven't got your name in, make a post in this thread to enter :)

Count me in!

Oh, go on then. It's a nice coin so count me in too please Huss!

Thats a nice looking coin, I'm in.

And now without further ado, the winner randomly drawn out of a hat by my wife is:

Accumulator

Congratulations! and thanks to everyone that took part.

I'll contact the winner by private message (on this forum) tomorrow night to get your postage details. So I can post your coin out to you.

Thanks for the chance to win Huss!

Congratulations Accumulator :)

And now without further ado, the winner randomly drawn out of a hat by my wife is:

Accumulator

Congratulations! and thanks to everyone that took part.

I'll contact the winner by private message (on this forum) tomorrow night to get your postage details. So I can post your coin out to you.

Wow - thank you Hus! I never usually win anything, so very much appreciated! :D :D :D