British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Kelly Clarkson is a singer who came to fame by winning the American X Factor....

Stuart us girls are less universal in our apreciation of the opposite sex! :)

That's weird. I genuinely thought she was Jeremy Clarkson's daughter. Didn't she also try her hand as a pop singer??? What was her name again?

You're all pervs......

Just in case there are any girls out there better

hes pretty shite at the interior decorating home/diy thing dont you think.......also cant get dressed properly witout his mom around........what a woooooos :D

Kelly Clarkson is a singer who came to fame by winning the American X Factor....

That's weird. I genuinely thought she was Jeremy Clarkson's daughter. Didn't she also try her hand as a pop singer??? What was her name again?

If she were, that would be enough to put me off her immediately.

I was sure I heard Clarkson's daughter had released a record! And each time I heard Kelly's name mentioned, that's who I thought they meant ! As I don't watch American Idol or any such show, and as TOTP is now deceased, I guess you could say I'm now an official dinosaur. Except not so much that I don't know that James Blunt is for grannies only, Dido is boring as hell, and I know from my own nightmares that Sealion Dion is someone to run shrieking from. I'd be equally rude about La Houston except she's no longer with us, poor shrieker. I don't like Green Day, I do like McFly, I think Keane and Coldplay and suchlike all sound the same... so I that's my street cred out the window. :D Except I also hate U2 so I just won it back again :lol:

I was sure I heard Clarkson's daughter had released a record! And each time I heard Kelly's name mentioned, that's who I thought they meant ! As I don't watch American Idol or any such show, and as TOTP is now deceased, I guess you could say I'm now an official dinosaur. Except not so much that I don't know that James Blunt is for grannies only, Dido is boring as hell, and I know from my own nightmares that Sealion Dion is someone to run shrieking from. I'd be equally rude about La Houston except she's no longer with us, poor shrieker. I don't like Green Day, I do like McFly, I think Keane and Coldplay and suchlike all sound the same... so I that's my street cred out the window. :D Except I also hate U2 so I just won it back again :lol:

Sorry Peck but I haven't even heard of half of them, but I do like U2 and I mostly listen to Handel, Bach, Strauss, Mozart, Beethoven et al now. Street cred, shmeet cred, who cares :P

Quoting those names might have given you street cred about 5 years ago (according to my daughters) :)

Only 5 years? I thought U2 were an 80's band! ;)

Only 5 years? I thought U2 were an 80's band! ;)

U2 are gods :)

Debbie, on 10 May 2012 - 10:07 AM, said:

Only 5 years? I thought U2 were an 80's band!

U2 are gods

80's gods then.

I don't like Green Day

Legends!!! Love the Foo Fighters, Biffy Clyro, MCR

Peck give this blast just make sure you give it some volume!!

Or for something completely different

New band Dry the River...superb, best thing out there at the moment!

Not forgetting Tallis and Byrd, of course!

Edited by Coinery

I've tailed a few birds in my time but I'm a happily married man now....... well, married at least. :D

Really enjoyed them, got a chance to see them later in the year :)

The Sounds...... a new age punk band.......maybe try one of their albums, crossing the Rubicon is my fav.....maybe try all their albums :D

The Sounds...... a new age punk band.......maybe try one of their albums, crossing the Rubicon is my fav.....maybe try all their albums :D

New age punk? We had the real thing in my school days. Most of their music was rubbish though!

Most of their music was rubbish though

their ???

thats the beauty of new age punk.......its got a lot more to it than punk had.

and nobody spits at ya :lol:

I'll go for the following, music wise

Trance/techno at its brilliant best B)

You know we should have an award for the "most wandered off topic" thread. There are some pretty good contenders! :)

You know we should have an award for the "most wandered off topic" thread. There are some pretty good contenders!

i see spain has announced its to have banking reforms :D:D:D

Edited by ski

I've tailed a few birds in my time but I'm a happily married man now....... well, married at least. :D

Not tailing in the work's car I hope? Gotta be a good pull, though! ;-)

Really enjoyed them, got a chance to see them later in the year :)

Good taste Colin, I missed their Bristol gig last week, but they are playing again in Bath in October! :)

Good taste Colin, I missed their Bristol gig last week, but they are playing again in Bath in October

i was gonna see kelly clarkson in bath, i think i may wait until shes in the bedroom............nearly back on thread debs :D

Trance/techno at its brilliant best

a couple of my favs are sandstorm by darude and a track i have on a trance compilation called wide open spaces....dont know the artist.

Not tailing in the work's car I hope? Gotta be a good pull, though! ;-)

The only females that were ever attracted to a traffic car were the sort you wouldn't touch with your mates barge pole :(

Trance/techno at its brilliant best

a couple of my favs are sandstorm by darude and a track i have on a trance compilation called wide open spaces....dont know the artist.

Ryan Davis.

Yep, they're both good tracks.