British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
kuhli

Schön catalogs

Chris,

Since you are in Germany, and you are active in the numismatic field, I was wondering. Do you ever run across Gunter Schön catalogs?? Especially the world coin catalogs. I have been told that they are much more informative than the Krause catalogs. If you ever find one at a reasonable price, I may be interested. Can always use more reference materials.

Kuhli,

Yes, of course I can get pretty much all the Schoen books in my local book shop, and I believe I can also get them from SAFE (one of my suppliers) if I ask nicely enough. I can also send it to the US at book rate which sometimes works out pretty reasonable.

Shall I make enquiries about the latest 1900 - date edition? I have a feeling they are split into centuries like Krause.

I also had this question a while back, and Chris does have access to them. Somewhere I found them available on the Internet, but they are expensive suckers. They give prices rather higher than Krause.

So... Chris... are you there??

I'll get a price list, and list them here. I thought about putting them on the website, but thought the fact they are all in German would render them hard to justify the time.