British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Generic Lad

Where to get bulk hammered?

Make a copy of your photo so it's not lost, open the copy in MS Paint, reduce the size to 40%-50%, save it as a jpeg and upload it to Photobucket. When you link to it here it will display in a reasonable size but clicking on it will enlarge to the (reduced) size of the photo you uploaded.

A 1.6MB photowill drop quite quickly to a managable 200-400KB on reduction in dimensions.

So where's this hammered coin then ... ? :P

Many thanks, Nick, Peckris, and Mr Tom,

Lets try the Photobucket variant first...

TunElizabethXIIobCOPY.jpg

TunElizabethXIIrevCOPY.jpg

So, as I said, this coin was from the US at just under £140 with postage so, in some way returning to an element of the thread, it has me thinking there are still bargains to be had from overseas occasionally.

Rather than hijack this thread any longer, I'll attempt the 'Peckris upload suggestion' in a new thread, as there is a couple of questions I'd like to invite responses on!

CRIKES! I THINK THEY NEED TO BE SMALLER!

Edited by Coinery