British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Chris Perkins

Latest ammended pages.

Chris, I'm fine with that. Email away. Also check out my last email to you.

I want to carry on with the Collectors George III Coins book, and with your help, create a really wonderful volume on GIII alone.

The George III book has potential to be rewritten into something very interesting and useful. I would hate very much to see it fall by the wayside!

I see something with a better bio of George III, a general overview of the coinage and specific overviews of each denomination at the start of that section. I'd also like it to have more on Conders and the early 19th Century tokens.

If you wish to retain the section on Irish coins you'll be on your own, I know less than nothing about Irish coins!

Perhaps in CCGB-2005 you should start the coppers with 1797 and begin the silver with the New Coinage of 1816.

Finally got the file, Chris, what a vast improvement over last year's CC!

I think the list of monarchs has its place, though; I wouldn't be too quick to move it away. Experienced collectors of British are going to know it cold, but you are after all hoping that there will be a lot of people without collecting experience who will buy the book.