British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Bronze & Copper Collector

Numismatic Websites being targeted & hacked?

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been getting a suspended user page when I go to the GBforums hosted by Hussolo and now got some sort of hacker screen showing up....

I also just went to retrieve an email from OnlineCoins and they look like they might have been hacked also..

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've been getting a suspended user page when I go to the GBforums hosted by Hussolo and now got some sort of hacker screen showing up....

I also just went to retrieve an email from OnlineCoins and they look like they might have been hacked also..

Hus's hosting site told him a short while ago that they would stop hosting in 6 months, but then shut it down fairly promptly. That is why the account suspended page came up. It was based in Egypt apparently.

According to an email he sent me a week or so ago, he is trying to get the forum contents onto another hosting site with all the data intact. That is why it disappeared.

Hus's hosting site told him a short while ago that they would stop hosting in 6 months, but then shut it down fairly promptly. That is why the account suspended page came up. It was based in Egypt apparently.

According to an email he sent me a week or so ago, he is trying to get the forum contents onto another hosting site with all the data intact. That is why it disappeared.

Ah

I thought I had done something wrong. ;)

Ah

I thought I had done something wrong. ;)

I also thought of that.

Before they will block most account they do give warning to members didnt recieve any,so I did search in the web for any other reason.

Coinsgb is down also Euroswapper is downsizing I think?

Maybe next time I will edit and print other good thread in other forum just in case,the library is still standing but other forum is having difficulties, hope other will still last,just a comment.

I got that too. I get the impression that Andy Bruce hasn't had so much to do with the site recently as most of the coins listed seemed to be Rendell Ingrams'. I wonder if the hosting subscription was ending and lapsed?

I just checked my pms and see I messaged Andy 6 months ago and didn't get a reply ...

Shame. I got a handful of really nice coins from him.

I agree Tom

I bought a few from his web site and picked a couple up from him from the Midland fair.

I haven't seen him around for a while.

Without wishing the worse on a person I never knew, he hasn't passed away has he, is anyone able to contact him on landline etc ?.

Without wishing the worse on a person I never knew, he hasn't passed away has he, is anyone able to contact him on landline etc ?.

I've sent a message care of what I think is his ebay account. I'll let you all know if I hear back.