British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Geoff T

York Coin Fair

Is anyone planning to go to the York Coin Fair on 30-31 July? For those of you who haven't yet seen any details it's at York Racecourse at Knavesmire, just south of the city centre. I'm hoping to be there at least one day, probably Friday 30.

If anyone else plans to be there it could be a good place to meet up and say hello.

York? That's up North somewhere isn't it?

If only I felt confident that my '72 Triumph 2000 could ever get that far.

Well, if you will drive a museum piece :D

V-reg Fiat Puntos (Punti?) don't have that problem...

Like I said to a policeman last week who looked in shock as my '72 Triumph 2000 started squirting a jet of steaming water 5 feet in front of the car: 'It's a small price to pay for style'.

If I need to get somewhere far away I may be inclined to get a hire car for a few days.

i wont be going to york ;)

Don't think so sorry :(

The LCF is already stretching my wallet as far as it will go!

i dunno... i doubt i'll have the cash.

I may but i think im on a night shift :( probably my last night as well but would be a nice day out hmmmm....

I might get up there next year. I have ex-in-laws in Middleton (N Yorks, about an hour from York) and want to get over to see them, but this year is going to be a loss for trying to get over. You should all try to get to the US coin shows, however, where there is almost always some good British to pick up fairly reasonably.