British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Yes I deleted the jabber/location ones you mentioned. And the new security question seems to be tripping them up at registration now. I assume that somewhere along the lines a human had told the spam bots what the previous answer was and that opened the doors.

I'll tackle the many sleepers nex week.

Today seems as good a place to start as any. So many people sharing the same birthday. I'm not sure why they bother.

mohiboliv01 (26), saymajaan22 (26), najfalinia (26), Gollapeebb (26), porshi (26), tasfiamoni (26), Labonna (26), saymajaan20 (26), janemanroba (26), saymajaan21 (26)

Edited by Rob

Well, then happy birthday to all our, ahem, .. members! Especially the twins, saymajaan22 and saymajaan21!

And Pinman of course. The only real member to be celebrating today!

Well, then happy birthday to all our, ahem, .. members! Especially the twins, saymajaan22 and saymajaan21!

And Pinman of course. The only real member to be celebrating today!

What about no. 20? Presumably the senior member of the family, but it does make you wonder what happened to numbers 1 to 19. Perhaps they've been subjected to a spot of digital euthanasia.

I've just removed about 2/3 of the total forum membership. All were members that had never posted anything and had not visited for ages.

It's possible that I may have removed some real people and if that it the case, sorry! Please email me and I'll re-instate.

I'm now going to go through and manually delete some obvious deadwood.