British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
si666

1883 halfpenny with a difference!

Hi,been a while since i posted anything interesting so i thought i would show members this lovely halfpenny i picked up from a bootsale recently.

The quality of the work is excellent dont you think? !!!! B)

post-4770-065567600 1311368826_thumb.jpg

Hi,been a while since i posted anything interesting so i thought i would show members this lovely halfpenny i picked up from a bootsale recently.

Excellent!

Wasn't there once a TV/TX movie called "Victor / Victoria" (or something similar?) B)

Hi Si

Is that Woolpit or Risby boot fair?

I tried Woolpit the other week and it was rubbish...not a coin in sight and talk about tat.

Nice work on the coin.

Hi Si

Is that Woolpit or Risby boot fair?

I tried Woolpit the other week and it was rubbish...not a coin in sight and talk about tat.

Nice work on the coin.

Hello Peter

It was kennet actually! Woolpit can be very hit and miss but if your there early 6.30am! you can sometimes pick some really nice bits.

I got that halfpenny in a box with some other really nice old coins,some of which i am going to post as i need help to id them.

Anyone clued up on tokens? i have some of those that i am going to sell but know nothing about them :blink:

That is a lovely little piece of artwork!! :)

LOL

thats is not the victoria on my coins

thats is good detail though