British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Garry.

Gold British coins.

I have a collection of gold British coins. I can sell or exchange for rare Russian coins. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Edited by Garry.

Can I smell a rat here?

I think if I was a genuine coinie in Kazan, I'd move. You just wouldn't stand a chance, would you?

I have a collection of gold British coins. I can sell or exchange for rare Russian coins. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Is "coin" a euphemism for "sister"? Is "gold" a euphemism for "hot"? Is "rare" a euphemism for "sh*gs like a barn door"?

Is "coin" a euphemism for "sister"? Is "gold" a euphemism for "hot"? Is "rare" a euphemism for "sh*gs like a barn door"?

No "Rare" means he only has 5-20 known sisters.

Go away pal until you reach a reason amount of trust...

Go away pal until you reach a reason amount of trust...

Trust and Russia don't go hand in hand Peter :lol: Hot Russian girls do though :ph34r: Don't tell the wife i said that, i wish to keep both of my b***s ;)

Edited by azda

I have collection of peas. Frozen and dry! I exchange for precious metals? Gold or silver?

And if Garry is for real, please accept my apologies. It's just we quite often get people on here whose intentions are perhaps less than honest offering to sell or buy valuble items and have grown a little bit .. suspicious I'm afraid.

Russia is a great country over the world. Where do you live poor fellow?

Forum god???? Russia is a great country over the world. Where do you live poor fellow?

Forum god???? Russia is a great country over the world. Where do you live poor fellow?

Russia is 3rd world, draconian corrupt cold full of mafia, but have good Vodka.........da.

Oh and no need to call me God, Zeus is fine :)

Russia is 3rd world, draconian corrupt cold full of mafia, but have good Vodka.........da.

Oh and no need to call me God, Zeus is fine :)

Pretty much as I've said before re China, I do feel sorry for people attempting to make an honest living in Russia, but internet con-men have made it nigh on impossible for anybody honest to sell so much as a paper clip on the net.

ive got a collection of uncirculated paper clips i will happily trade for some gold coins.......... ;)

Russia is a great country over the world. Where do you live poor fellow?

I live in England. A great country. But shhhhh, there may be Australians listening...

Sign in to follow this