British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Marc

2010 20P COIN, NO DATE ON REVERSE

guess what i got in my change today? yes a 2010 20p piece with no date on the reverse, think i'll put it on fleabay...

As long as its freepost I will BIN for 20p :D:D

sorry forgot to add postage and packing is £10...... :P:P

Some coins are difficult but not reflected by Spink.I had been seeking a decent 1958 6d I now have 6d's back to the mid 30's in Unc.Another hard coin is the 1915 farthing...even the common one rarely appears in nice condition on Colin Cookes list...I've been tucking these away :rolleyes:

Yes, it's interesting to see which coins have eluded me. After 5 years or so of buying whatever comes up first, so long as it was better than I had, there are distinct gaps. If they had turned up, I would have bought them, so they obviously just didn't show.

Time to get a bit more deliberate in my purchasing this year...as well as getting on some mailing lists. It's worth contacting a few old school dealers who not only are not on eBay, but aren't even on the internet, I think.

I did, yes, but you can always find a better UNC. The fact that it's taken me this long to get one indicates that I shouldn't turn down another. 2 come along at once, etc - often happens!

Ah, it's just that now you have one, I won't go hobbling around my flat trying to find mine ... well, not as a matter of urgency anyway :P

Some coins are difficult but not reflected by Spink.I had been seeking a decent 1958 6d I now have 6d's back to the mid 30's in Unc.Another hard coin is the 1915 farthing...even the common one rarely appears in nice condition on Colin Cookes list...I've been tucking these away :rolleyes:

I agree. Though having tracked down the rare one, I'm not bothering with the regular issue - I've got a 1911 and 1917 in UNC.

Ah, it's just that now you have one, I won't go hobbling around my flat trying to find mine ... well, not as a matter of urgency anyway :P

Quite right, Sir!

Think of me if you stumble upon them, though!

Quite right, Sir!

Think of me if you stumble upon them, though!

I will, I will!