British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
Aethelred

The best place to start

Chris,

I have lots of ideas, I know you are interested in feedback on your Rotographic website and info on prices paid for coins. I will give you info each time I buy or sell a British coin on the price and feedback on your site will follow in short order.

However, the best place to start might be to ask what else do you want? Are you interested in feedback on book layout and content? Are you interested in ideas for content that might be added? Are you considering adding pages to these books with this edition or future editions?

I am excited about this and want to help in any way I can!

Best,

Michael

I am interested in hearing everything, about anything. You people (or at least your sort...And I KNOW your sort) are my future customers so I want more useful feedback on everything. I'm already chuffed about what I have found out already, so any sensible ideas will be incorporated, if not this time, then the next.