British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Seasons' greetings to all forum members old and new

Virtual drinks all round

:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):D

David

Seasons' greetings to all forum members old and new

Virtual drinks all round

:rolleyes::):D:rolleyes::):D

David

And to you David and everyone else on the forum. Another virtual drink all round :blink: We'll be getting drunk at this rate :lol:

merry x-mas and a happy new year from beautiful lancashire.

Let me add my Holiday Greetings to All, from the Racing Capital of the World...Indianapolis! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to my fellow Numismatists!

And a merry Christmas and a happy New Year from me as well.

Remember if you're still standing 10 o'clock Christmas night, you aren't doing it right!

And a Merry Christmas and Blessed Yule from me too. Hope nobody minds but I've supplemented the virtual drink with a real one!

Merry Christmas all......i will enjoy a real drink on youre behalf a little later..........cheers. :)

I'd like to wish everyone a Very Happy, Very Merry (Hic) and Very Peaceful Christmas. :)

Whenever you see a policeman over Christmas, remember you are bound to get off if you tell him 'I'm not as think as you drunk I am, ociffer.'

Now it finally is, a merry Christmas to all.

Yes Merry Christmas to you all :D

Let me add my Holiday Greetings to All, from the Racing Capital of the World...Indianapolis! Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year to my fellow Numismatists!

Your from Indy Bob, used to date a girl around that area :rolleyes: Quite a southern drawl she had to

And a merry Christmas and a happy New Year from me as well.

Remember if you're still standing 10 o'clock Christmas night, you aren't doing it right!

Alas, my condition won't allow me to 'do it right' any more :(

But, a very happy Christmas to you all anyway!! ('Twas reading -14ºC on my dashboard thermometer when I drove back here).

Merry Christmas all

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year from me as well.

Hope everyone had a nice day.

And the same from me! To the established members that I know and equally to the new faces.