British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Kronos

Collectors Coins GB 2011

Chris

Is there anyway of pre-ordering Collectors Coins GB 2011. I can't find anything on Amazon.

Can I send you the paypal payment direct as per last year.

Thanks

Edited by Kronos

I'm afraid it's not ready yet. New house and lots of commitments have put me quite behind this year!

Hope all is well.You have been missing on your own forum.

I'm afraid it's not ready yet. New house and lots of commitments have put me quite behind this year!

Sorry to hear that Chris but somethings have to come before coins. Just let me know when your firing on all cylinders again and good luck with the move and may all your commitments be small ones.

Sorry to hear that Chris but somethings have to come before coins. Just let me know when your firing on all cylinders again and good luck with the move and may all your commitments be small ones.

Kronos, CCGB 2011 available for preorder now on Amazon.co.uk

CCGB 2011

marc

Kronos, CCGB 2011 available for preorder now on Amazon.co.uk

CCGB 2011

marc

Thanks for the info Marc, just pre-ordered it.

Oooo, I didn't know they'd put it on Amazon. The ISBN is right, but I don't know where they guessed the release date from! I better get my finger out.

Oooo, I didn't know they'd put it on Amazon. The ISBN is right, but I don't know where they guessed the release date from! I better get my finger out.

You coming down to Munich Chris for the Coin Fair next March? I'll also want a CCGB, but i'll wait for forum member discount being the Scotsman i am :lol:

I've ordered mine off Amazon together with the coin year book...I ummed and arrd but for £13 in total..a bargain

Munich's a long way from me. I dunno, I'm not really into the German scene (after observing some time ago that all German dealers sell are over graded, over priced and over cleaned coins).

Munich's a long way from me. I dunno, I'm not really into the German scene (after observing some time ago that all German dealers sell are over graded, over priced and over cleaned coins).

Its a World Trade fair Chris, not just the Geeeeermans will be there

I'm not really that much into World coins either though. And I expect it'll be 90% German.

(after observing some time ago that all German dealers sell are over graded, over priced and over cleaned coins).

I'm with chris on that one :angry:

Look at that, Amazon know something the publishers dont :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest Loraine117

A Handy Man for Sydney CBD, Sydney Western Suburbs, Sydney North Shore, Sydney City and Sydney Suburbs is electrician Mr Switch.

:blink: yes that will bring a load of trade

I think I can faintly see some light at the end of the tunnel, and some words are starting to appear...

...Loraine117 banned...

I think I can faintly see some light at the end of the tunnel, and some words are starting to appear...

...Loraine117 banned...

:lol:

Hi Chris

Any news on CCGB 2011 being published?

I love a new book to pour over.

Hi Chris

Why, are you sitting in a jug?

Sorry Peter :rolleyes:

Sorry Peter :rolleyes:

I like new jugs on my lap aswell...sorry Red ;)

Hi Chris

Why, are you sitting in a jug?

I thought it, you posted it. :P

I'm still behind. Feb is probably unrealistic now I'm afraid.

I will be asking for help (perhaps putting a different member on each denomination so that all I have to do is change the book, rather than search, collate etc) in the 2012 edition.

I'm still behind. Feb is probably unrealistic now I'm afraid.

I will be asking for help (perhaps putting a different member on each denomination so that all I have to do is change the book, rather than search, collate etc) in the 2012 edition.

What kind of help? I'm happy to help where I can. (Mutters under breath "bagsy pennies or halfcrowns")