British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

i am 13

My misses the other day accused me of acting like a 5 year old, does that count :P

i am 13

As my grandmother used to say "I'm as old as my tongue, and a little bit older than my teeth"

Don't think I can beat 13

:D

David (OAP)

I am 74 (darn it!)

I am 74 (darn it!)

I'm the flip side of Bob, 47.

Some members are actually older than god :lol:

Watch yourself there Azda...you might get struck by a bolt of lightning! LOL!

Some members are actually older than god :lol:

Correct, I am 52. (see title below avatar if this needs clarification)

42 but I still feel like an 18 year old (don't tell the wife though) :D

I'm 49 but often feel an eighteen year old....I wish...hang on I really can't be bothered ...a good book glass of wine and a peek at the daily star will suffice.

36 but wish I was 18 again!!! :D

I'm 49 but often feel an eighteen year old

A great example of how missing out one all important word can change the story quite dramatically ;):lol:

My wife was 19 when we met so I suppose I have the Tee shirt :rolleyes:

Oh to be 13 again! On second thoughts ... [shudders] :o

And welcome back Peckris. Laptop is fixed then?

And welcome back Peckris. Laptop is fixed then?

It was an iMac, but yes. One sad side-effect is they had to load a newer version of the Mac OS and now Photoshop won't work. :angry: I decided to buy Photoshop Elements, but the latest version won't run on older Macs, and the last version that does, they won't make available as a paid-for download. Adobe must have the business sense of a hibernating hedgehog.

If you know of ANYWHERE where I can get PS Elements 6 for Mac, do let me know! There's none on eBay, just lots of books, videos and training DVDs.

i am 13

As my grandmother used to say "I'm as old as my tongue, and a little bit older than my teeth"

David (OAP)

The only other time I've seen that phrase was in an Enid Blyton Famous Five book, which I read as a kid. Never heard it said.

I'm 32, by the way.

I'm 12! :rolleyes:

Oh, all right I'm 56 :(

I'm the same age as my member thank you very much. Anyone whose isn't must have seen the film 'Percy'.

I'm the same age as my member thank you very much. Anyone whose isn't must have seen the film 'Percy'.

Which, in itself, dates you.

i am 13

David (OAP)

The only other time I've seen that phrase was in an Enid Blyton Famous Five book, which I read as a kid. Never heard it said.

I'm 32, by the way.

Funnily enough, both my granny and my mum used to say that. It made a pair with the rainy day "Look - enough blue [in the sky] to mend a Dutchman's trousers"

:lol::lol::lol:

Funnily enough, both my granny and my mum used to say that. It made a pair with the rainy day "Look - enough blue [in the sky] to mend a Dutchman's trousers"

My family variation on that was 'enough blue to make a sailor a pair of trousers'.

Makes me sound like a tree. You're not chopping off my legs to count the rings!!

My family variation on that was 'enough blue to make a sailor a pair of trousers'.

Yes, we were told the sailor variant also - except it was 'mend' in both cases, not 'make' (perhaps it was a smaller patch of blue sky? :D )