British Coin Forum - Predecimal.com

50 Years of RotographicCoinpublications.com A Rotographic Imprint. Price guide reference book publishers since 1959. Lots of books on coins, banknotes and medals. Please visit and like Coin Publications on Facebook for offers and updates.

Coin Publications on Facebook

Rotographic    

The current range of books. Click the image above to see them on Amazon (printed and Kindle format). More info on coinpublications.com

predecimal.comPredecimal.com. One of the most popular websites on British pre-decimal coins, with hundreds of coins for sale, advice for beginners and interesting information.

Sign in to follow this  
custard1966

break open your piggy banks

Dragonbrit has the best coins! Ever since I started going on ebay for coins, he's been there with the best ones!

Ewwww copper... :( (well bronze but it's just as bad)

And it doesn't even have full lustre. :rolleyes:

That is a wonderful coin, seldom seen in UNC. I have only ever seen one for sale on Ebay in BU which was about a year ago. The seller sells loads of great stuff, he even sold a Cromwell pattern farthing!

Here's yet another -- although in spite of the grade assigned I don't think it is as nice as the one Dragonbrit is offering...

Another 1869 Penny

That's a nice looking 1869. At that price I will have to be content with the one I own for a while.

I don't believe it! Bragonbrit has withdrawn the 1869 penny from the auction! He must have got a serious offer for the coin. :(

Either that or he didn't want competition from the Heritage auction. That coin hit $4,600 (about £2,550) this week. A report from the auction floor by a CU member indicated it was much less red than the picture suggested.